Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Hope Floyd Mayweather is Next For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you told the truth you wouldn't have a case!

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    I don't know how anybody could think pac is the 1 ducking the fight when pu$$y boy floyd only fought 4 times in the last 5 years. He clearly don't want to fight at all never mind just pac. He got like 12 fights while pu$$y boy don't fight anyone
    Who do you think you're fooling saying "floyd only fought 4 times in the last 5 years". When the De la Hoya fight was on 05/05/2007 followed by Hatton, Marquez, Mosely, Ortiz then Cotto on 05/05/2012. There was 6 fights in exactly 5 years time. Stop trying to fool the casual fans that don't know any better.

And its hilarious how Pac and Roach make us wait 3 months to pick an opponent from Bradley, who supposedly robbed him of a win, Marquez who he has two wins on record against and Cotto who he already has a KO win over.

I wonder where are all those blind Pac fans that used to bash Floyd for fighting for the money and saying "Pac fights for legacy not the money". The only reason they're not avenging the Bradley loss is because Marquez is brings in more "Money" than Bradley. Roach said it himself...

Comment

"I hope Floyd is next" As you sign the Marquez fight......

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        "I hope Floyd is next" As you sign the Marquez fight......

These cat's seem to be using the same Editors....

Comment

ha ha look past jmm and see what will happen!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder how many news articles have been posted with "I hope Floyd Mayweather is next" somewhere written in them.

Comment

roach the joke coach tellin lies as usual

man these cats dont want no part to money may anymore they otta just admit it already smdh.

Comment

And how many times did Mayweather say Pac was next. Yeah, how did that work out?

Comment

Working...
                X