Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Hope Floyd Mayweather is Next For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't we all? But damn. Why is roach still talking about Floyd? They better focus on Marquez cuz he is coming to end this thing. I hope marquez is announced as the winner if he really wins. I hope PAC wins and shows he still got it so Floyd gets credit when he beats him lol.

Oh and by the way, I'm not buying this fight!

Comment

If he already agreed to the testing (like so many have claimed), then why is it necessary for him to say there is no longer an issue? Being no longer an issue implies that there was an issue before. My man said if he takes the tests, they'd fight. He's been in the media saying that he's willing so Floyd is looking to see how true that is. Manny ducked out of the May 5th fight to go face an undefeated 140lbs fighter instead of facing the real undefeated one. If they want the fight with Floyd, they can start by dropping the lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        im going to be completely honest here, it will tarnish both of these guys legacy if the fight doesnt happen in 2013... worst part of it all, it will tarnish the sport itself
        In the words of Terrell Owens "GET YO TARNISH READY!!!" These dudes ain't fighting they both on some sucka stuff

Comment

Can't believe people still have such high hopes of them fighting. Its not gonna happen and whats worse is that we will never know the real reason as to why an agreement couldn't be reached. Cause both sides have put a lot of sh!+ in the game that wasn't called for.

Comment

I don't know how anybody could think pac is the 1 ducking the fight when pu$$y boy floyd only fought 4 times in the last 5 years. He clearly don't want to fight at all never mind just pac. He got like 12 fights while pu$$y boy don't fight anyone

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Can't believe people still have such high hopes of them fighting. Its not gonna happen and whats worse is that we will never know the real reason as to why an agreement couldn't be reached. Cause both sides have put a lot of sh!+ in the game that wasn't called for.
              100% agree with you, green k

I dont think we will ever know the true reason it didnt happen... it will die with arum and floyd will never tell the truth if it was on him... he doesnt say anything worth reading these days

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                I don't know how anybody could think pac is the 1 ducking the fight when pu$$y boy floyd only fought 4 times in the last 5 years. He clearly don't want to fight at all never mind just pac. He got like 12 fights while pu$$y boy don't fight anyone
                Very good point, considering Floyd rarely fights. That in itself is considered ducking. Let alone taking on a Paq fight.

It's common sense.

Comment

from your mouth freddie to God's ears!

Comment

Bob did not authorize Pac to fight Floyd in December. Bob gave Pac 3 choices and Cotto was Pac's first choice. However, Bob know's Pac only has one fight left after JMM IV and he will cash out and make the Mayweather fight.

Like I said years ago, Bob will make the Mayweather fight in Pac's last fight.

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah that's great. Been hearing this crap for the last 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X