Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    photoshopped!
    lmfao.................

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
      lmfao.................

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I don't think height advantage automatically classifies one guy as the "bigger" guy. So are you saying Bradley being shorter than Pacquiao is smaller than Pacquiao?
        did the thread title not say "to show you how small manny is"??cause he looked short in the picture??? what is this damage control now??did you forget there are 1000 pictures of them together?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          It was from ESPN taken with hose Marcellus Wiley. Marquez is a bit taller, but Pacman looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island. Skip Bayless also said Pacman was no taller than a jockey and he missed the days of Ali Foreman.

http://instagram.com/p/P0SI9qJ-5r/

now you are trying to talk about thickness...dude you failed.............

Comment

about same size

Comment

did the thread title not say "to show you how small manny is"??cause he looked short in the picture??? what is this damage control now??did you forget there are 1000 pictures of them together?
              now you are trying to talk about thickness...dude you failed.............
              You are twisting this whole thread around but I don't blame you. I didn't know tiny/small automatically meant short. Could've sworn we were talking about overall size/mass in here.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                It was from ESPN taken with hose Marcellus Wiley. Marquez is a bit taller, but Pacman looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island. Skip Bayless also said Pacman was no taller than a jockey and he missed the days of Ali Foreman.

http://instagram.com/p/P0SI9qJ-5r/

You are twisting this whole thread around but I don't blame you. I didn't know tiny/small automatically meant short. Could've sworn we were talking about overall size/mass in here.
                i didnt twist anything man read the opening post...dude had an agenda and it failed

Comment

JMM weighed 2lb more in the last fight but Pacquiao weighed more in the previous 2.

Comment

i didnt twist anything man read the opening post...dude had an agenda and it failed
                    I see...

I read the title and went straight to the picture. Then I was going by my first post. Guess I fail.

Comment

Short doesn't=small.

Tyson was only 5' 11" at HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X