No announcement yet.

Manny PACQUIAO: "MAYWEATHER Should Get The 55/45 Split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Floyd is the same guy who started off saying "easy work, easy money." When you hear something like that you'd think the fight would happen right away. It's the exact opposite: unnecessary stringent testing, 14 days cut off expiration, long vacation, Paq not allowed to train in his own country, and now this extremely humiliating zero PPV crap.

We don't even know if in case Paq calls his $40 million bluff that Floyd would not come up with a stupid roadblock again.

That's why if I were Paq I would just accept whatever the guy wants and be done with it: stringent testing after every round, OST spies, zero PPV, you name it and throw them back on his face. Let's see what excuse he will come up with again.
    yeah man , the guy is full of excuses...people see the truth though coz he has the longest rep of ducking ..history does'nt lie

Comment

60-40 or not fight.

Comment

Here's the interview on ESPN First Take with Manny and Marquez, if it already hasnt been posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7RoYwiuoo

Comment

Lol cool interview and Pacquiao wants to fight Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            Hasn't he said this before then went back on it?
            Mayweather didn't want to give him a share of the PPV.

Comment

lol Pacquiao just got his bank statement

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                Mayweather didn't want to give him a share of the PPV.
                You're skipping events that happened in between, but that is usual on here.

Comment

I think they both want to fight. The whole thing with 50 talking to Manny, Koncz, and Arum. Manny and Koncz both keeping it secret why they are so confident it happens next Spring. I think it will happen next April or May.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I think they both want to fight. The whole thing with 50 talking to Manny, Koncz, and Arum. Manny and Koncz both keeping it secret why they are so confident it happens next Spring. I think it will happen next April or May.
                    this is what i'm thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Only reason this fight will be made is because Bob Arum exhausted all his options. Nothing more.... everyone knows Pac's days are very limited, so of course this fight will be made.

Just like I said for a long time, it will be Pac's very last fight before Bob gives the OK to make the fight. This shouldn't be a surprise to one single sole that watches boxing and has any idea of what goes on in the sport.
                      Are you sure you mean "sole"..or maybe "heel" or parhaps "soul"...?? At any rate your song and dance act about Arum ha really worn thin, anyone not in the know, rather like you, would think that Arum isn't worth at least $250 million, and was dependent on MannyP for a handout.

You should stop the constant whine and snivelling about Arum,(either use a handkerchief or your sleeve-anything) look after your own life. Stop dreaming about Mayweather, and demonizing Arum, he is better able to look after HIS life than you are. Envy and jealousy will eat you up by age 45.

Comment

Working...
                      X