No announcement yet.

Manny PACQUIAO: "MAYWEATHER Should Get The 55/45 Split"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
    well last time he said he would take a smaller share floyd called his damn phone and he said"i ummm want ummmm 50/50 or talk to my promoter Bob Arum.ummmmmmmmmmm"
    the last time pac wanted a 40/40 split with the winner getting the rest ...floyd b1tched out like he always do. even 50 cent implied floyd is a duck

Comment

if the fight is made will you attend???i would love to see your face during the fight
      one way or the other im gonna cry! hehehe

Comment

puga aka danceswithfire what a loser.

Comment

sadest thing really

nothing upsets me more knowing the 2 best of our generation are past prime without ever getting to fight

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            one way or the other im gonna cry! hehehe
            well if you attend id love to kick it with ya,you are a floyd hater but atleast you are funny..

Comment

if im not mistaken manny said this last time but then went back to 50/50

Comment

Expect it in 2013. Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  the last time pac wanted a 40/40 split with the winner getting the rest ...floyd b1tched out like he always do. even 50 cent implied floyd is a duck
                  last time he said"i will take less for the fans" do i really need to post the damn article?

how bout a video where roach confirms it?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    pac can agree to a 30 % and i doubt floyd would fight him...he's onnly going to demand another bull**** like he has been doing for the last 3 years..guy is a b1tch fighter
                    Floyd is the same guy who started off saying "easy work, easy money." When you hear something like that you'd think the fight would happen right away. It's the exact opposite: unnecessary stringent testing, 14 days cut off expiration, long vacation, Paq not allowed to train in his own country, and now this extremely humiliating zero PPV crap.

We don't even know if in case Paq calls his $40 million bluff that Floyd would not come up with a ****** roadblock again.

That's why if I were Paq I would just accept whatever the guy wants and be done with it: stringent testing after every round, OST spies, zero PPV, you name it and throw them back on his face. Let's see what excuse he will come up with again.

Comment

last time he said"i will take less for the fans" do i really need to post the damn article?

how bout a video where roach confirms it?

how about floyd lying all the damn time?

Comment

Working...
                      X