No announcement yet.

i miss prime manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
    in boxing you hit people,ped's make you stronger meaning in a already deadly sport it is even more deadly..are you insane,stupid or just trolling???these people risk their lives already to entertain you and now you think juicing up is ok?
    lol I should give you a red k for even bothering to discuss the subject with somebody who makes the kind of statement he did, he's just a troll bro

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
      in boxing you hit people,ped's make you stronger meaning in a already deadly sport it is even more deadly..are you insane,stupid or just trolling???these people risk their lives already to entertain you and now you think juicing up is ok?
      they are juicing up now, i dont see a rash of deaths happening. vargas used against oscar, i dont remember oscar being dead.

why is improving your physical nature through medication ok in other aspects of life but its wrong in sports?

why is it some drugs are ok to use in sports but other arent? who gets to decide what drugs are ok & not ok?

denying ped use is denying the evolution of the human body.

mark my words, ped use will be as normal as getting a haircut in the future. people are too stupid with their fake outrage in this time period.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        dude captured are hearts and imagination...i'll never forget his welterweight run
        just watched that again, that ko was first class, good little scrap as long as it lasted.

Comment

Awesome fighter to watch, it's been a privilege and it will be a sad day when Pacman hangs up the gloves.

Comment

I actually like the Pac of years ago, at lighter weights. I think that is where he was at his best and was the most amazing. His last amazing fight was against Hatton at JWW. Ever since then it has been "WW" fights that have been questionable and I think hurt his legacy more than it helped it. In his camps quest to get a "title in an 8th weight division", Pac has fought carefully orchestrated opponents and has had only one 12th rd stoppage. It has also brought up the PED question that will haunt his career regardless if it is true or is ever proven or not. Pac should have stayed at JWW and been a beast, the whole move to WW+ was detrimental to his career. Pac needs to retire soon, I would say after the JMM fight or maybe 1 more and here is a prime example of why. Roy Jones Jr. Pac (like Roy) was an unorthodox fighter whose success was solely related to speed, power and angles. He will be a punching bag once he slows down a bit more since he never had any defense. He should retire soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
              Quote:

Originally Posted by House of Stone

I think u should save that sort of talk for the likes of peterson & chavez jnr etc if we start saying somebody is dirty without him ever failing any tests etc we might as well just make the accusation against everybody and call the whole sport dirty.

As its just an opinion with no poof to support it might as well say I think floyd is dirty just look at his father he's all into drugs and **** so floyd obviously has the contacts and knows the biz he's just covering his tracks by asking for testing etc etc and taking so much time off between fights gives him plenty of time for juicing etc etc. it's just silly to start thinking like that. I say innocent till proven guilty and anything else is just hating.

Believe what u want and ill do the same. It will tarnish his legacy cause he avoided the tests while being highly suspicious. Peterson not caught by commision he was caught by VADA the same type of tests Pac avoided. So yes i have no proof but neither do you. In your eyes hes an ATG, in mine he fooled the public cause he was dirty.
              good lord! hate much???

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

was great seeing such a small guy do what he did weight drained or not i enjoyed the fights he gave me and even i thought he'd beat mayweather in 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Odh Cotto Margo and the Lazcano left over was a great run of CWs and cherry picking , now take that away and what have you got ?

An ordinary WW that struggles with LWs !!

Chatchai Sasakul
                  Lehlo Ledwabba
                  Marco Antonio Barrera
                  Erik Morales
                  Juan Manuel Marquez
                  Ricky Hatton

4 Lineal Titles
                  1 legit Alphabet ( 122)
                  1 Paper title ( 135 )

Comment

apparently prime Manny Pacquiao was 2008-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      Hes an ATG no doubt but just like other fighters like Roy, Toney, Vargas, Holyfield he'll always have that PED cloud over his head.
                      to idiots like you maybe

Pac's status is the same with other fighters who did not test positive or admitted.

Comment

Working...
                      X