• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good options but stay away from Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Good options but stay away from Ward.
      Agree, that fight has ODLH vs. Trinidad written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
        I think Proksa is a C+ level fighter.
        I think proksa is underrated now because of his loss against golovkin (which in my opinion isn't anything to be overly ashamed of). the first fight against hope was bad luck, in the second one proksa KOed him without much effort. generally, he KOed most of his opponents without much effort. I think he may become a solid top 10 MW (not top 5 though).

Comment

i think geale would be a good next opponent for golovkin and if he beats geale then i would love to see him go after martinez.

Comment

Ward schools Triple G, no need for that right now..eventually but not now! That being said Triple G has some good fights ahead on the horizon to see if he warrants a match with "The SOG" currently the #1 P4P right now in my humble opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo
              Remember after GGG won his fight and the boards exploded with threads about him. Mainly GGG vs. Floyd threads. And here we are, we get some good news regarding Golovkin and then this thread gets 6 responses and 22 views.

Its making me realize that they were never true fans to begin with.

Fickle NSB fans at best.
              You do know people work right? Man you're scandalous little girl aren't you?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I rather see Golovkin dismantle Pirog or face off vs Macklin. Geale would be a good fight but I think Geale with that belt is looking for money fights. GGG might even be able to get Sturm now but he needs to fight on HBO who seems to be grooming him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Martinez ain't fighting Chavez Jr. next, but he certainly isn't fighting GGG either. Serg is looking for $$$ now, and rightfully so.

I'd like to see GGG against any of the top-tier MWs right now: Geale, Macklin, Sturm...

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
                    I disagree - golovkin vs. geale would be the logical next step.

If golovkin wins (and I'm convinced he will) then let him fight chavez or martinez, or first chavez and then martinez. though I don't think golovkin vs. chavez will even be close.
                    I understand where you're going with this but lets get more fights under his belt against decent opposition before he jumps up to the big boys. I've noticed a trend on this website, whenever a guy comes off a hot win, everyone and their mom wants them to fight the top guys right away. I mean he's only 24-0 lets see him beat Macklin, Geale, Pirog, Sturm, hell even Quillin or some other guys and then put him up against the Martinez and the Chavez JR and others. Let him build a decent resume, get more ring experience and then let him face the champions.
                    Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 09-20-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I don't give a **** who he fights next just show the damn thing on HBO or Showtime so I can watch. Geale would be good but Pirog would be better IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X