No announcement yet.

Just watched the Canelo-Lopez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the Canelo-Lopez fight

At the end of the 4th round Canelo threw a 8-9 punch combo that floored Lopez
    People call this kid slow but that is crazy,he has quick hands and good foot speed..and POWER!!!

Who do you think wins at 154 Larry, Canelo vs Sergio if he could make the weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X.
      At the end of the 4th round Canelo threw a 8-9 punch combo that floored Lopez
      People call this kid slow but that is crazy,he has quick hands and good foot speed..and POWER!!!
      Im impressed... Why don't you talk about the 2nd round?

I see you're already hyping up Canelo for when Floyd cherrypicks him huh?

Does Floyd pay you guys for this? Im just curious. Maybe I'll find a boxer who will hire me to do these type of things.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah he looked good against that light welter, who did clock him a few times. Time to step up, let's see if who he picks next.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          Who do you think wins at 154 Larry, Canelo vs Sergio if he could make the weight?
          If Sergio would make 154 and look like he does at 160 he would ko Canelo

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
          Im impressed... Why don't you talk about the 2nd round?

I see you're already hyping up Canelo for when Floyd cherrypicks him huh?

Does Floyd pay you guys for this? Im just curious. Maybe I'll find a boxer who will hire me to do these type of things.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          What in the hell does Floyd have to do with me saying Canelo has good hand and foot speed??

Comment

I watched the fight on Monday. Canelo's size and power just overwhelmed Lopez. I still believe that fight was a farce but it generated good ratings and gate revenues so what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I watched the fight on Monday. Canelo's size and power just overwhelmed Lopez. I still believe that fight was a farce but it generated good ratings and gate revenues so what do I know?
              Yes it was a joke of a fight,looked like a 12th grade jock beating up on the 9th grade year book editor

Comment

lets see how apparent that speed is when he faces a counterpuncher his own size

it was surprising how easily josesito was able to land looping shots...damn shame they didnt have enough power behind them

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  lets see how apparent that speed is when he faces a counterpuncher his own size

it was surprising how easily josesito was able to land looping shots...damn shame they didnt have enough power behind them
                  Im just saying the man has speed yet people call him slow

Comment

I'm telling you, Canelo has the goods, I really want to see him against good competition at 154 now. He's obviously more than ready, sink or swim time Cinnabuns.

Comment

Working...
                    X