Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Nishioka have a legit chance of beating Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Nishioka is a great fighter, i wont deny he's the man to beat at SB but some have simply raised his pedestal a bit higher for arguments sake. I too hope to see Rigo get a crack at Donaire or any other champ at 122
    Looks like everyone has their ticket for the Nonito sweepstakes and no one wants to lose out by fighting Rigo. lol

Anyway, as I've said before, I'd like Guille to get a couple of more fights in before he gets a shot at Donaire...if that day should ever arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Looks like everyone has their ticket for the Nonito sweepstakes and no one wants to lose out by fighting Rigo. lol

Anyway, as I've said before, I'd like Guille to get a couple of more fights in before he gets a shot at Donaire...if that day should ever arrive.
      I get you.

I have Donaire taking this fairly easy vs Nishioka. After, he will cruise on over to fw.

Comment

Donaire walks over Nishioka.

Nishioka is good, but he ain't ready for the steamroller known as Donaire, god bless 'em.

Still looking forward to the fight though. Thank god it's not Arce.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Donaire walks over Nishioka.

Nishioka is good, but he ain't ready for the steamroller known as Donaire, god bless 'em.

Still looking forward to the fight though. Thank god it's not Arce.

I disagree, I think it'll be competitive. I highly doubt Donaire walks over Nishioka the dude is tough. Nishioka isn't what he used to be but he still can topple just about anyone in the division. Should be good.

Comment

Nishioka's game!! But like everyone else said, his age is getting up there AND he's been out for a while. That can never be a good thing when up against someone like Donaire. That being said, I expect him to make this a very very competitive fight, he's still got the skill to give Donaire trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              I get you.

I have Donaire taking this fairly easy vs Nishioka. After, he will cruise on over to fw.
              Too bad Gamboa won't be there to greet him. That would be a huge fight!

Comment

Nishioka's left hand, superior footwork, and ring IQ will seize the day

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Too bad Gamboa won't be there to greet him. That would be a huge fight!
                  That's a fight I'd pay to see, Yuri vs Donaire. Donaire at least has newly crowned PDL or Salido as options if he moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kev-

Donaire drooled when he saw Nishioka's age and last fight. Why you think he picked him. 36 years old, fought a faded Marquez. This is what Donaire wants.

Nishioka isn't going to win.

Co sign!!! If this was a younger version of Nishioka Donaire gets outbox, But Toshiaki is too old and inactive to keep up with donaire!
                    Exactly my thoughts. This is a cherry pick but might end up backfiring.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jack burton.me. View Post
                      seen a few of his fights and he actually looks like a good fighter. has a good straight left, footwork and keeps his guard up. I still think donaire is going to win but it might not be a walk in the park. This guy hasn't been beaten in a long time. It will be a good fight.
                      lol ..........

Comment

Working...
                      X