Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Return Eyed For May, Hopkins Response

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes picking GBP fighters OBVIOUSLY Lewkowicz. Ortiz over Lopez, Canelo over Martinez and Oscar over Pac.

Its not that hard to put together.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      floyd is a free agent who uses golden boy to promote his fights but he has no contract or obligation to them.

also remember who essential made mosley vs floyd. remember hopkins in the ring having shane go out of character and confront him. that was hopkins wearing his promoters hat. he's good friends with shane.
      and the same trainer (Richardson)

Comment

Canelo vs Martinez?

Canelo gets stopped in 8........BET

Comment

"I respect and love Bernard Hopkins. I consider him to be a dear friend. However, I have learned over the years that you have to bet on the opposite of whatever Hopkins picks. He picked Oscar De La Hoya to easily beat Manny Pacquiao. He picked Victor Ortiz to easily beat Josesito Lopez. So I've learned that whoever Hopkins picks to win, you have to go with the opposite," Lewkowicz said.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
            In a perfect world let Martinez/Mayweather fight and Cotto/Canelo fight. Then winners meet end of next year and even let the losers fight. With promoters not in the way they should make it happen.
            This is the perfect scenario but is wishfull thinking.

Comment

Bhop getting owned

Comment

How did he get owned?

Mosley over Floyd
                Canelo over Martinez
                Ortiz over Lopez
                Oscar over Pac

Hes a partner of GBP. Whats hes going to say? Naw I think Martinez would beat his ass right now because Canelo is too green".

Cmon.

Comment

Working...
                X