No announcement yet.

Emmanuel Steward diagnosed with cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
    I read that his siter9who is also his personal physician and who operated him in Chicago) said it's just something in the stomach.

That he just needs some rest and a better diet.
    Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
    No cancer.

Steward-Jones, who handles business and public-relations matters for Steward, denied her brother was suffering from a life-threatening illness, rumors of which have circulated of late in boxing circles.

"My brother has had problems with a nervous stomach, which turned into diverticulosis," Steward-Jones said. "He had to have some repairs and he is resting and recuperating. He is doing very well."

According to Steward-Jones, Steward will have to take it slow.

"The doctor said he has to rest," she said. "He'll have to cut back on what he takes on, and he's been advised to eat better ... follow a better diet."

via Detroit Free Press
    People need to start reading. No wonder there is such an outrage about merged threads.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012092...ry-sister-says

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
      No cancer.

Steward-Jones, who handles business and public-relations matters for Steward, denied her brother was suffering from a life-threatening illness, rumors of which have circulated of late in boxing circles.

"My brother has had problems with a nervous stomach, which turned into diverticulosis," Steward-Jones said. "He had to have some repairs and he is resting and recuperating. He is doing very well."

According to Steward-Jones, Steward will have to take it slow.

"The doctor said he has to rest," she said. "He'll have to cut back on what he takes on, and he's been advised to eat better ... follow a better diet."

via Detroit Free Press
      Diverticulosis is no joke my little brother had that and it fcked him up bad took almost two years and multiple surgeries to correct it.

Comment

Working...
      X