Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    WAR MASTER MIKEY I also got lara whooping vanes.Dont think highly
    of vanes at all.
    Fo shizzle, my only problem is that now I won't be able to focus on Mares-Moreno fight. Don't understand why they couldn't put this fight on the following weekend.

Comment

i really like garcia, but he's a bit soft mentally from what i can tell. a guy like that isn't going to fake his way through acting like a professional. he'll get tested by salido and he'll either look great and come back with the bigger punches or he will fold and probably get stopped. he doesn't look like a guy who can box for 12 rounds and survive. if he wants to win he's got to be willing to take the chances and land his bombs. he is a TNT puncher at FW with either hand. as big as you'll see in most generations.

we'll find out exactly what he's made of. i love boxing.

i almost hate to say this, but i think he might get stopped. i think he's soft. physically salido shouldn't be a match for him, but he will be, because of mental softness on the part of garcia.

Comment

LMAO at Sulaiman guaranteen Canelo to fight Cotto instead of the winner of this fight!!

How is Cotto even rank #1 by the WBC? Tha shit is laughable!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i really like garcia, but he's a bit soft mentally from what i can tell. a guy like that isn't going to fake his way through acting like a professional. he'll get tested by salido and he'll either look great and come back with the bigger punches or he will fold and probably get stopped. he doesn't look like a guy who can box for 12 rounds and survive. if he wants to win he's got to be willing to take the chances and land his bombs. he is a TNT puncher at FW with either hand. as big as you'll see in most generations.

we'll find out exactly what he's made of. i love boxing.

i almost hate to say this, but i think he might get stopped. i think he's soft. physically salido shouldn't be a match for him, but he will be, because of mental softness on the part of garcia.
          I don't have such a strong impression of Mikey's "softness," N.E. But I do have a strong impression of Salido's toughness. I've said all along that this would be the determining factor in this fight. Orlando is a battle-hardened warrior. His mental strength has been forged in fire. Garcia hasn't had the need to grit it out and, therefore, hasn't had the chance to develop the will to win. I think "Siri" is going to stop Mikey in a very exciting fight.

Comment

We'll see what Mikey Garcia is all about now.

Lara is going to beat the living s**t out of Vanes.

Comment

Top Rank has been putting on some great cards lately on HBO.

Comment

goin with garcia and Lara as the victors here. mikey is smart and will be just as wise as the veteran after a few rounds to adjust then outpoint Salido- he'll probly score a knockdown as well. Lara will beat on vanes to a KO as Vanes seems a bit over rated

Comment

good test for mikey...

Comment

Light SPeed come out and PLAAAAAAYYYYY. Big Dunn has Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by onechance87

WAR MASTER MIKEY I also got lara whooping vanes.Dont think highly
                      of vanes at all.

Fo shizzle, my only problem is that now I won't be able to focus on Mares-Moreno fight. Don't understand why they couldn't put this fight on the following weekend.
                      You taking bets yet? I got 100M on Mikey. What about you Big Dunn? Ill do 100M with you too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X