Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEVELOPING STORY: Chavez, Jr Tests Positive for Marijuana?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    20lbs actually isn't a lot, it seems like a lot though.

1 gallon of water is equal to 8lbs, so if he drinks just 2 gallons he will put on 16lbs, on average most people consume 2-4lbs of food a day, if you stuff yourself you can easily get up to 6lbs, that's not counting breakfast/lunch/dinner the next day as well after the weigh in.
    So it's possible that he could've weighed 185 -190, assuming he used MJ for that purpose? It must get sickening to overeat just to have an imposing size advantage on your opponent.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 09-19-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

What's crazy is that even if he won, the fight would be ruled a no contest.

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        What's crazy is that even if he won, the fight would be ruled a no contest.

Right?
        Perfect rematch clause!

But I doubt it, Bob Arum would have pulled some strings, for marijuana aint no thang.

Comment

What are the chances he used weed for the appetite stimulation?

Comment

Why am I expecting Arum to retroactively produce a medical marijuana prescription?

Comment

Why am I expecting Arum to retroactively produce a medical marijuana prescription?
              That shouldn't be a problem at all tbh. You can get a medical card in like 2 hours in California, where he was training.

Wouldn't it be the same as Peterson getting a doctors note for his testosterone pellet injection?

Comment

That explains why his eye were always red

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                  That shouldn't be a problem at all tbh. You can get a medical card in like 2 hours in California, where he was training.

Wouldn't it be the same as Peterson getting a doctors note for his testosterone pellet injection?
                  I don't think NSAC allows medical marijuana cards. Nick Diaz is serving a suspension for marijuana (MMA) and he has a California medical card.

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                    He's not your boy at all, he doesn't even know you.

This made me literally LOL.

So random...yet so true

Comment

It would , however, explain why a young man would sleep all day and wander around his mansion at 6pm while eating cereal and wearing pink tighties.

Comment

Working...
                      X