Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez IV PPV $59.95; Tecate Rebate Offered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares??? Pac is irrelevant unless hes fighting a new foe. I wont be watching this cr@p unless the rebate said "FREE PPV REBATE!!!"

Comment

"Recuperate" money? Or recoup?

Oy vey.

Comment

People can't stand that two non English speaking foreigners are making millions in their country lmao

deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
          People can't stand that two non English speaking foreigners are making millions in their country lmao

deal with it
          Great answer. Now I see why you get banned. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Good price.....
            "It will also match the record for the highest priced boxing pay-per-view event."

What's good about it?

Comment

I wonder how much 5, 6 is gonna cost

Comment

Dafuq this should be like 30 bucks..

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  "It will also match the record for the highest priced boxing pay-per-view event."

What's good about it?
                  pretty much everything

Comment

The undercard better be effing insane. I haven't paid for a Pac fight since Cotto and I doubt I ever will again. Thank you again to my Pinoy friends I'll just have to bring some pizza or something. Watching a PPV with 40-50 other people in the same place is just awesome. It's almost like you're at the fight itself.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha Bob really isn't afraid to take boxing fans to the cleaners is he?
                      Maybe the extra $$$ will boost Manny's PPV value and help in the Mayweather negotiations but haven't we seen this fight 3 times already with Manny getting progressively worse in each fight?
                      Luckily in the UK we pick the PPV fights up for £15 at most cos as much as I love boxing there is no way in hell I would be paying $60 for this.

Comment

Working...
                      X