Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Ready: I Expect To Fight Ricky Hatton!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Paulie uses other guys' names and fanbases to springboard his own name recognition.
      Like Floyd did with Oscar? that's just what's fighters do. Make their name by taking on the name.

Now, even though there are a TON of guys in his promoter's stable that he can face (Alexander, Maidana, Ortiz, etc, etc), he is trolling for Hatton who hasn't fought in 4 years.
      Hatton is the biggest payday.

Comment

How is this guy even a champ?

Comment

After Paulie eventually retires, he really should look into becoming a boxing commentator. He did a great job on Showtime during the Canelo card. I hope to see Hatton fight Ndou or Paulie. Either fight would be fine with me.

Comment

Malignaggi will win this time.

Ricky Hatton is the more talented fighter, but he's shot to pieces from weight gains/losses, brutal KOs, inactivity and cocaine.

Comment

Hatton brings paula a nice payday

Paula needs to fight Hatton in England to make any money.

Comment

sequels are all the rage nowadays, so why not one for hatton-malignaggi?
                but seriously,cant think of any other recognizable name out there that would be more fitting for a comeback. i say take it from there and see where he's at coz if all of a sudden paulie is rockin him ala juan diaz then **** this comeback dream. for ricky's sake i hope it dont happen though.

Comment

Yeah its mcgirt's fault you didnt beat hatton when hatton outboxed you easily. Hatton didnt even use his size.

Comment

What if Cano hits a home run?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      What if Cano hits a home run?
                      Paulie have one of the best chins in all of boxing and Canelo dont hit hard enough.!

Comment

Working...
                      X