No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nick Blackwell Thinks Chris Eubank Jr. Has Had it Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nick Blackwell Thinks Chris Eubank Jr. Has Had it Easy

The term ‘nothing to lose’ has many applications when discussing boxing. Whether you are talking about a fighter entering the final rounds of a bout trailing on points or a late notice substitute receiving an unexpected opportunity, the saying holds true. Trowbridge’s Nick Blackwell found himself in a classic no-lose situation when — as an eight fight novice — he stepped into the ring to contest the vacant British middleweight title with accomplished WBA title challenger Martin Murray last June.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Blackwell but he's talking out of his arse.

Eubank Jr has made a good start to his career and has fought good opposition much better than what Blackwell had faced at this point. In fact, Jr's progression is how all prospects should progress and by the time he's fought his 10th fight he'll be much further along than Blackwell.

Comment

I just can't think of fighters matched harder than Eubank Jr!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        I like Blackwell but he's talking out of his arse.

Eubank Jr has made a good start to his career and has fought good opposition much better than what Blackwell had faced at this point. In fact, Jr's progression is how all prospects should progress and by the time he's fought his 10th fight he'll be much further along than Blackwell.
        He wanted press exposure & he got it. Sounds like smart media by the boy and/or his management team.

Does anyone know more about this WBC tournament?

Comment

Working...
        X