Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whichone of these guys does Mayorga have nightmares about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whichone of these guys does Mayorga have nightmares about?

With all do respect to Mayorga. Very entertaining fighter and a showman...and a tough S.O.B.

The biggest names that beat him...Cotto, Mosley,Hoya,Trinidad, Spinks....as tough as he is...there has to be one guy who he dont want to see any more...who do you think and why?
    Cotto
    2.44%
    Mosley
    7.32%
    Hoya
    43.90%
    Trinidad
    46.34%
    Spinks
    0.00%

Cotto hit him so hard, it hurt Mayorga's wrist

In all seriousness, De La Hoya and Trinidad raped his soul. Spinks outboxed him and Mosley was winning a close fight when he stopped Mayorga late.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Cotto hit him so hard, it hurt Mayorga's wrist

In all seriousness, De La Hoya and Trinidad raped his soul. Spinks outboxed him and Mosley was winning a close fight when he stopped Mayorga late.
      I have to say that was funny and weird ...What the hell was that all about?

Comment

Mayorga would smack his dick on any of those guys provided they arent allowed to use their left hands. Especially not in a hooking motion.

Comment

I personally think Trinidad gave him a headache and he was feeling it the next day the worst. Trinidad beat him into submission.

Comment

Ask Mayorga and he will tell you Trinidad was the best he ever fought. Trinidad was the first to knock him down or even hurt him. He softened him up for the other guys and cracked his chin so to speak.Before Trinidad Mayorga was nearly impossible to hurt but a few hundred Trinidad bombs did the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Ask Mayorga and he will tell you Trinidad was the best he ever fought. Trinidad was the first to knock him down or even hurt him. He softened him up for the other guys and cracked his chin so to speak.Before Trinidad Mayorga was nearly impossible to hurt but a few hundred Trinidad bombs did the trick.
              WTF!!!

You do realize ricardos first pro match was a tko loss chief!

Comment

When dlh koed him he looked like a lost lil boy looking for his dad.

Comment

Trinidad was the first to Ko him so I would say him.

Comment

De La Hoya hands down. He f**ked him up pretty good.

On a side note......how the f** did Ricardo Mayorga beat Vernon Forrest??? I'll never get over that.

Comment

Working...
                    X