Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Manny Pacquiao, 50 Cent Side by Side in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a fan of FLOYD but i say this so far : he has no real friends around him,people around him want only a piece of him...sad!!!

Comment

• I hope Pac is careful because i see 50 cent and Mayweather both exploiting him, I think Mayweather is either sitting and laughing (If this was a planned thing with 50) or he is pissed with whatever 50 is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        This is the equivalent of a girl getting mad at her boyfriend, they break up, and then she dates one of her boyfriend's enemies
        Law 3
        Conceal your Intentions
        Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

Fif, Floyd and Pac got the wool over our eyes....Arum's included...let nature take its course and watch what time reveals...its gonna be something major!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I hope Pac is careful because i see 50 cent and Mayweather both exploiting him, I think Mayweather is either sitting and laughing (If this was a planned thing with 50) or he is pissed with whatever 50 is doing.
          I'll bet anything he's his ass off!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Law 3
            Conceal your Intentions
            Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

Fif, Floyd and Pac got the wool over our eyes....Arum's included...let nature take its course and watch what time reveals...its gonna be something major!!
            Pretty much, Am just waiting because all these posters going on and on about how 50 and Mayweather have some type of beef,would comeback and see that they have been fooling everyone all along.

Comment

• this aint no issue there two can put on a fight involving pac and floyd will still make more money than them in his next fight. bump this when it happens and i'll show you the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Law 3
                Conceal your Intentions

i dont know the how's and the why's but imho these are just positive signs for pac-pbf finally being made...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  i dont know the how's and the why's but imho these are just positive signs for pac-pbf finally being made...
                  All these things they are saying are speculations. We'll know know the real score in the near future.

Comment

• All I see is a typical WWE storyline
                    Bob arum (vince McMahon) sets up a handicap match pbf vs 50 + PAC

Floyds getting his ass whooped for 11 rounds then 50 jumps in kos the ref
                    Floyd gets hit with a signature PAC 1-2 but the refs out so no1 can count floyd out then pow 50 smacks PAC in the back with a steel chair pacs groggy floyd gets up and hits him with his 2 piece chicken combo meal pacs layed out cold on the mat 50 wakes the ref up
                    PAC gets counted out floyd wins by knockout.
                    Jinkee goes to aid pacquiao who's on the floor pacs crying and she slaps him then everyone starts steel chairing pacs ass including jinked and miss Jackson, Bradley comes from the crowd and joins in aswell. Bob arums music goes off and he starts walking to the ring telling them all to stop then he laughs and tells them to hold PAC up he low blows PAC and they all start stomping him. It's basically over for PAC but then boom stone cold comes in and starts stone cold stunnering everyone. Shares helps PAC up and shares a beer with him then stunners PAC too.
                    Moral of the story pacs get cheated out of his WWE title
                    Last edited by Juof; 09-18-2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FMJInTheMouth View Post
                      this aint no issue there two can put on a fight involving pac and floyd will still make more money than them in his next fight. bump this when it happens and i'll show you the numbers
                      They'll be ok

Right now they're on 2 different times

Comment

Working...
                      X