Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. Post Exclusive at Team Julio 24/7 Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No rematch is needed, Sergio gave him a boxing lesson. This guy reminds me of Margarito still arrogant and full of himself after a beating.

Comment

Damn did the Mexican cartel turn on him? Looks like he took a bat to the face.

Comment

He also said in Golpe a Golpe post fight interview that he lost 35 pounds for this fight and that 1 of the reason for his lost. Lol! pobre Julito !!

Comment

Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
          He also said in Golpe a Golpe post fight interview that he lost 35 pounds for this fight and that 1 of the reason for his lost. Lol! pobre Julito !!
          No ****in' rematch. Kid got his ass kicked and Sergio would definitely avoid the knockdown in the next fight. You don't order a rematch based on one shot. Martinez gets knocked down all the time (although perhaps he doesn't look quite as hurt, but that was the 12th). He still outclassed the kid and deserves to move on now with his career. He's a P4P fighter unlike Jr.

Comment

His face looks destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              No ****in' rematch. Kid got his ass kicked and Sergio would definitely avoid the knockdown in the next fight. You don't order a rematch based on one shot. Martinez gets knocked down all the time (although perhaps he doesn't look quite as hurt, but that was the 12th). He still outclassed the kid and deserves to move on now with his career. He's a P4P fighter unlike Jr.
              i agree,no need for a rematch,but hey it's the money,even if sergio moves on to unify with say golovkin,he wont get the same pay day,i think sergio will look at it this way: "i'm not getting any younger,need to secure my future,easy fight again and great money" whats wrong with that? maybe us fans would like to see him against another champ but i'm sure he will do whats best for him financially too

Comment

Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
                i didn't see that,just martinez on there,he's a good fighter,thought the funny part was when jorge eduardo sanchez was going down the pound for pound list and said 1.mayweather,2 pacquiao and 3?... and martinez said they need to get pac out of there,enough with pac after what this man did to him(pointing at marquez)...martinez is good,beats everybody at 154-160

Comment

This is ridiculous. They are acting as if Chavez jr. won or just gave a fight of the year performance. He's getting way too much credit for one round. Even with hurting Martinez as bad as he did he still was unable to stop him and Martinez went toe to toe, didn't even hold. This bum needs a reality check. He got embarrassed for 11 1/2 rounds.

Comment

Lol this ******ed kid said he gave Martinez rounds lol no fool Martinez ****ed you up look at ure face he out class you n out fought you you gave up till the last round that Martinez wanted to trade he was injured hurt and still went toe toe you were bigger stronger younger and still got ure ass whooped go away bum

Comment

Who ever was asking Junior the questions should have handed him a mirror and then ask him if he wants to revise his answer when he stated that Sergio didn't beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X