Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says He's Not Overlooking Josesito For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo's gonna win this fight. lopez is just not a natural SWW fighter and looks a bit flabby at the weigh in compared to canelo's deep cuts. lopez may have the height and reach advantage, but i see him losing by tko in the late rounds after carrying to much weight like he's never had before and running out of gas. i like lopez's cinderalla comeback but i guess the buck stops here.

Comment

Josesito made 153, so it probably means he didn't dehydrate much, if at all. Can anyone explain the disadvantages of this?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Josesito made 153, so it probably means he didn't dehydrate much, if at all. Can anyone explain the disadvantages of this?
        Diadvantage???...Has not had to diet to lose weight.
        He probably enjoyed a Big Steak, Day of Weigh In...
        It worked for Pac, and might do el Cinnamon Roll In To!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy4pl View Post
          Hopefully Josesito gives the man a lot of trouble. Looking forward to a good fight.
          Same here.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I'll let you tell it. Lets say that Trout does what I think he will & beats up Cotto in Nueva York, what makes you think ginger would fight him when he didn't want none before Trout put Cotto's name on his resume.

Also ginger might fight Cotto. But if Cotto happens to beat the fighter (Trout) that ginger ducked, do you think ginger will actually do it?
          Guys, I'm sorry, but I don't think Alvarez is shaking in his boots at the prospect of fighting Austin Trout. At the moment, Trout has NO name, and I think they didn't consider that fight more because of the lack of name recognition than because of fear of being destroyed by Trout's "elite" boxing ability. Hell, I was BLOWN away when Cotto signed up to fight him. But who knows? Maybe he will beat Cotto in better fashion than Floyd and I will eat my words. I just don't see it. I see Miguel wrecking shop on Trout's green ass.

Comment

It's obvious Canelo is over looking Lopez. He would not even be mentioning May if he wasn't over looking Lopez. It's an embarrassment to Boxing that Canelo can't face a natural fighter from his division. This clown is always picking easy opposition. I cant wait for him to fight someone worthy. Unfortunately though, at this point in their careers, he beats Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Same here.

Guys, I'm sorry, but I don't think Alvarez is shaking in his boots at the prospect of fighting Austin Trout. At the moment, Trout has NO name, and I think they didn't consider that fight more because of the lack of name recognition than because of fear of being destroyed by Trout's "elite" boxing ability. Hell, I was BLOWN away when Cotto signed up to fight him. But who knows? Maybe he will beat Cotto in better fashion than Floyd and I will eat my words. I just don't see it. I see Miguel wrecking shop on Trout's green ass.
              Trout has a better resume at 154 than both Cotto & ginger though, true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Trout has a better resume at 154 than both Cotto & ginger though, true story.
                Now you are just making up stuff.

Cotto has fought Floyd Mayweather Jr, Margarito, Mayorga, and Yuri Foreman.

Alvarez has fought Gomez, Mosley, Cinton and Ryan Rhodes. World beaters? No but they are better fighters than whats on Trouts resume.

Trout has fought who again? What would make you think Trout has a better 154 pound resume than Cotto and Alvarez? Do you hate Saul that much to just make that up and run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Didn't Ortiz say the same thing? How many fighters this year have said they weren't overlooking their opposition?
                  Canelo is contradicting himself. Wasn't there an article earlier this week about him talking about Floyd or Cotto?

Man, we all know Lopez is gonna lose but I sure as hell hope he makes Canelo look like shit while doing so.

Comment

I'll BE WATCHING THE OTHER MATCH, BUT I HOPE JOSESITO WINS FOR THE BIGGEST UPSET OF THE YEAR IN BOXING......

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Canelo is contradicting himself. Wasn't there an article earlier this week about him talking about Floyd or Cotto?

Man, we all know Lopez is gonna lose but I sure as hell hope he makes Canelo look like shit while doing so.
                      He could very well expose Canelo as a midget-killing hype job with suspect stamina and a chin made of china lol. I counted him out once, won't do it again, regardless of the perceived disadvantages that he's up against.

And if he loses, so what? He's supposed to get blown out, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X