Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Makes Peace With Roach and Breaks Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tall with a weak chin there's only one man for the job. Manny Steward.

Comment

Yea im sure roach was the problem, NOW Khan will have the stellar career he should of had. hahah what a tool.

Comment

Khan wanted to fight Soto?

Why doesn't Khan try to fight the guy who just blew Soto away?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          LOL wtf does Roach have anything to do with Pac's loss.

The judges of that fight let Roach off the hook on this one.
          Pacquiao won the fight but you gotta admit that he ran out of ideas towards the end of the fight, just chasing Bradley around and hardly throwing much.. A good trainer would have made Pacquiao more effective to the point that the fight would have ended in a KO by Pac, but instead he ran out of ideas..

Comment

Nice to see they split on good terms. Khan had to leave Roach though, his defence hasn't improved at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Pacquiao won the fight but you gotta admit that he ran out of ideas towards the end of the fight, just chasing Bradley around and hardly throwing much.. A good trainer would have made Pacquiao more effective to the point that the fight would have ended in a KO by Pac, but instead he ran out of ideas..
              Roach thought what 95% of the people watching thought.

Pac had the fight in the bag by a large margin.

Even in the last few rounds Pac was landing and backing Bradley up, doing what he needed to do against a Bradley who was playing safe.

I can't blame him at all for that loss and even this was just a nitpick of an otherwise comfortable victory fcked up by the judges.

Comment

I've heard rumours from people in the game that it's Roach's heavy drinking that was the main catalyst for the split. I mean, he wasn't just tipsy after the Garcia fight, he could barely talk.

Comment

Poor Amir Khan

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                  Who is, then?
                  The one that doesnt get any credit for having the only undefeated elite fighter holding 2 titles in 2 different weight classes simultaneously... Roger "The Black Mamba" Mayweather. Mayweather Sr. would require Khan to have a sense of discipline that he doesnt posses. Also Sr would probably try to change Khan into a pure boxer that he doesnt want to be.

I dont think Roger is looking to train him so I believe Devon Alexanders trainer Cunningham or Wards trainer Virgil Hill would be more suitable for Khan if he works on his chin with headgear weight attached and is willing to listen.

Comment

Working...
                  X