Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Floyd interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sad that jail messed up Floyd psychologically. That line where he says that in jail he may have lots of money but he doesn't have his freedom speaks volumes for a man who loves the nightlife and going out. It's great though that he's always thinking positive.

Comment

Good interview! green kay

Comment

he certainly seems like hes a changed person. but i doubt we see him in the ring again. which is fine with me

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          he certainly seems like hes a changed person. but i doubt we see him in the ring again. which is fine with me
          He'll fight again.....

Comment

Good interview---but two things;

1. When Floyd mentions Manny, he talks about the fight not happening rather than it happening.

2. Why didn't the interviewer talk about the elephant in the room- 50 hooking up with Manny...that's got to be asked.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Pac-troll don`t forget that Pac turned down 50/50 offer and 14 days cut off on random testing when Pac claimed that taking a test supposedly drained him.

Now times are changed 50 percent is off the table cause Pac does not do the numbers Floyd do and Pac have to take a random test with no cut off`s.If Mosley Ortiz and Cotto could do it with no problem so can Pac.
              Same ole excuse smh...

Comment

Well at least it looks like he is finally taking his Promotion Company Serious, that is good to hear because he does have some excellent talent on his Roster and I am sure it is other guys desperately looking to be apart of that regardless if 50 Cent is not involved

best of luck to him, if he gets the itch to fight again then HE WILL...if not then so be it...

Comment

All I read is he feels very sorry for himself like a poor victim. No doubt him and 50 have fallen out and he is doing the admirable thing and keeping it private, but with 50 saying all he wanted to do was make the fight everyone wanted, it's still clear to me Floyd really doesn't feel that confident of himself in the ring with Manny

I always thought he wold be the brakes of Manny but I really don't believe he thinks the same way.

Comment

If Floyd returns by May, that's the samrt thing to do. If he does so in September or December 2013, he's really flirting with diminishing his skills at 36 tears old. If he doesn't return until 2014 at 37, you can put the nail in the coffin.

Comment

Great interview. As real as it gets. If you have never done jail before, then you won't understand what he went through. 70 days of 3 hots and a cot will affect even the strongest individual.

While you're doing your bid your girl is either holding you down, or possibly ****ing other dudes until you come home. **** changes your life. I can tell you that he doesnt give a **** about his girl unless she's gone through thick and thin with him. The disappointment you feel of letting people down...especially mom turns the mind to guilt and then anger. Floyd, first and foremost thought about his kids. Every inmate who has kids will tell you this.

Most see it as you do the crime, you do the time. He's done his time. I hope he is a changed individual. I am. When you have people telling you what to do, when to do it, frustration turns to anger. Floyd could've snapped. Bootcamp, county, state, maximum, minimum security prison, doesnt matter. Jail is jail. I don't wish jail on anyone.

Jail is full of every ethnicity on earth. Lockdown is the worst. PC too. Floyd couldn't do population, and its not because he couldn't. It isn't a punk thing. Someone ****s with you over nothing. It's how you talk and move in jail that dictates life and death.

Everyone has either seen or heard of Floyd. Coming home in one piece is an accomplishment. Attacks are usually planned by more than one dude. He didn't have to worry about that. He did have to worry about his sanity.

Sounds like jail humbled him. Jail does this to a person.

Comment

Working...
                      X