Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Guillermo Rigondeaux Will Remain With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rigo has seen the "so called" better deal that golden offered him so him staying with top rank obvioysly shows top rank offered him the real better one...i dont think rigo is that dumb to choose the ****tier offer

Comment

Top Rank put their money on the wrong guy, Marroquin will beat Rigondeaux tomorrow

Comment

The GBP offer i think was something like 400-450k a fight no matter the opponent and it was a 3 fight deal if im not mistaking

let me just say something though,as of it right now rigo still a free agent (nothing has been signed yet)
        Last edited by Cubanborn87; 09-14-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          rigo has seen the "so called" better deal that golden offered him so him staying with top rank obvioysly shows top rank offered him the real better one...i dont think rigo is that dumb to choose the ****tier offer
          Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          The GBP offer i think was something like 400-450k a fight no matter the opponent and it was a 3 fight deal if im not mistaking

By the way let me just point this out without saying much dont belive **** about what bob said on this statement
          The guy quoted above you seems to know more than you...

400-450k a fight meanwhile Rigo is fighting for 150k tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

I bet you when the details of the new top rank deal come out (if he really decides to sign it) they will be possibly be close to that, he just took the fight for 150k to keep negotiating in no way shape or form he is taking a fight for 150k instead of the other deal

Comment

I bet you when the details of the new top rank deal come out (if he really decides to sign it) they will be possibly be close to that, he just took the fight for 150k to keep negotiating in no way shape or form he is taking a fight for 150k instead of the other deal
              Better be close to that. If anything lower they better be guaranteeing a fight with Donaire then.

Comment

Better be close to that. If anything lower they better be guaranteeing a fight with Donaire then.
                I know the donaire and arce fights are key points in negotiations with top rank. I know top rank has a brand new deal set up for him , so we'll see, the old one was a joke from what I have heard.

Comment

Congratulations rigondeaux. Soon you will prove you are the best 122 in the world. There got to be more money invoved than golden boy was giving. Seems obvious . And im sure bob arum offered him donaire , for the future. Arum said it already. With top rank , rigo won the interim title in his 7 fight, the regular wba in his 10 fight . So it is not bad at all , and has been in two pac man ppv. The only thing that remains to see is if bob get him donaire or at least bigger names. If bob arum went to court and fought for him , and now has signed him already , i think he got big plans already. Rigo is a two times olimpic gold , two times world amateur champ , 7 times cuban national champ , wba interim and regular one. This guy is a monster , and the way he is tkoing people now is obvious that he is the real deal at 122. Congratulations , rigo.

Comment

let me just say something though,as of it right now rigo still a free agent (nothing has been signed yet)

if this was a real deal gbp offered him , rigo must be dumb as hell to stay with top rank or arum must've pointed a gun to his head or some ****... hell, not even montiel or nonito got that much when they fought yet rigo got offered that much with his 10-0 ass? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                      I remember a while back people were saying Rigo wouldn't re-sign with Toprank en less he was promised a fight with Donaire. I wonder if that fight is promised in his new contract.
                      Around the same "while back" Arum said that Rigondeaux was staying with Top Rank and the new contract would begin after a December fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X