Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Tim Bradley Returns Dec. 15 at MSG Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say what you want but Tim is correct. Pac knows he made Tim realize that standing and trading is ****** and the last thing Manny wants is Tim with two healthy feet, boxing from start to finish!!!

Comment

Wtf, Khan has a date with HBO on Dec 15th. How does that work?

Comment

LOL at Tim. What does Manny have to be afraid of? Manny likely realised he wouldn't be able to get motivated for a guy he handled with ease the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
          Wtf, Khan has a date with HBO on Dec 15th. How does that work?
          Khan is with GBP and will most likely be moved to Showtime.

Damn, a lot of people going to Garcia-Morales 2. Im still trying to sort things out to see if I can make it. Might also depend on whether Quillin fights N'Jikam or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            You already know I'm there..That's 15 min from the crib..I think I'm going to Garcia Morales as well...
            Pics man.... make me envious

Comment

Did mathed get banned? I kind of miss that guy. He's probably just on an alt now but I wish I knew which one.

Comment

Man that WBO WW belt is going to change hands like a mother ****er

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                  Did mathed get banned? I kind of miss that guy. He's probably just on an alt now but I wish I knew which one.
                  Yea he's banned cause he posted that nasty ass pic of the dude with his brains blown out claiming that was gonna be Jr after Martinez got done with him. The shit was sickening. I think he said he was gonna be back on the 21st. I got respect for mathed, he's probably the only Bradley fan who has admitted that he actually lost. He actually predicted the robbery too.

Comment

Bradley Took Many Punches Last Time If He Thinks Pacquiao Is Afraid Of Him

Bradley is whining he doesn't get an immediate $12M payday with a second fight with Manny. The biggest fix in boxing history, the world knows Bradley won no more than three rounds from Pacquiao. Bradley broke his own ankle back pedaling away from Pacquiao's attack. Bradley CAN'T sell a fight, especially a rematch with Manny. So he'll say anything delusional to lure his way into another massive payday. The truth of the matter is Bradley can't beat any of these other big names at 140 or 147, hence why he's looking at 3 no name opponents for Dec. He can't and won't fight Maidana; he had that chance and said no. He can't beat Khan, Berto, Maidana, Guerrero, Marquez, Erik Morales, Gesta, Aydin, OR a 40 year old Shane Mosley! What does leave other than a Fight Day Night's opponent from ESPN.

Comment

Bradley will never be a huge ticket seller. In this case he waited for Pac and got burned

But there really are very few options for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X