Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post...........

Great post man. I totally agree with it all except that Floyd had a chance to win a decision. He doesn't. Tito's work-rate stomps Floyd's work-rate. PERIOD. He had no chance of winning against a PRIME Tito. Floyd also gives you his body while defending. BIG MISTAKE against a fighter who punches as hard as Tito. Floyd has yet to be pushed to his limits in his own era, let alone against an all-time great. Cotto gave him all he could handle, Castillo as well, and Oscar who only had 8 rounds in him that night and could no longer bounce in the ring. Through 8 rounds, I had Oscar up by a point. Floyd gets too much credit on this site. I don't even know why we include him in "fantasy match-ups" because he don't fight the best. LoL. He wouldn't have laced them up against Tito anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      does the fact that floyd was able to take such a huge shot and then another, and then recover and score on shane before the round was finish say anything about his stamina and toughness?

certainly. floyd's as well trained/conditioned and determined as any boxer i've ever seen.

i get tired watching him train

Comment

What are you saying?

"It could actually be a less one sided version of Tito vs Whittaker
        " Are you implying that Mayweather would do better against Tito than Pea did? Whitaker fought his heart out that night. Floyd doesn't have Pea's legs or jab or work-rate, so that isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
          If you guys want to say that Tito stops Floyd then I am fine with that, yes one of the hardest WW of all time could certainly stop Floyd. BUT all of you guys saying Tito wins a decision should legitimately be ashamed of yourselves and definitely question your boxing knowledge.

The funniest argument that I have seen so far is that Floyd wouldn't have the power to keep Tito off of him. Man if I had a ****ing dollar for every time someone said that about one of Floyd's opponents, so stupid, and completely indicative of a terrible lack of boxing knowledge.

Yes if Tito caught Floyd with one of those left hooks it could definitely be lights out, but suggesting that Tito would potentially take more rounds than Floyd and win a decision is completely and utterly ludicrous.

are u dumb? tito could score 3-4 kds and win a decision

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            "It could actually be a less one sided version of Tito vs Whittaker
            " Are you implying that Mayweather would do better against Tito than Pea did? Whitaker fought his heart out that night. Floyd doesn't have Pea's legs or jab or work-rate, so that isn't possible.
            Yes i am. Sweet Pea was past his best, fought more aggressively and wound up losing by about 9 points taking some heavy shots in the process
            I like Floyd to do better, but not win.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
              are u dumb? tito could score 3-4 kds and win a decision
              haha Mayweather has been down a grand total of once in his entire career from a hurt hand and one of the hardest punchers in WW history is going to knock him down 3-4 times but NOT stop him? Please remove yourself from these boards immediately haha.

Comment

Tito's WW legacy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Floyd's

As far as H2H, Floyd via running a la Baldomir.

Comment

no way does tito win against floyd. tito needed someone who came forward or someone who had only one game plan and couldn't resort to another to win. floyd is the best adapter and his resolve to win is 2nd to none in the game and IMO would win a hard fought fight by potshotting tito while tito follows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    All were bigger than Floyd, 2 were bigger than Tito.

Floyd gets Sweet Pea'd. Losses a ud & gets kd'd along the way.
                    yes all three are bigger and were able to take his shots but none of them are the boxer that mayweather is. Floyd is old now and doesn't have legs that he used to have, but I could see a 2006 - 2007 Mayweather outboxing Tito, his jab, defense, speed, ring IQ and countering are all better than winkys, oscars and hopkins...albeit it won't be easy

Comment

lil floyd UD

Comment

Working...
                      X