Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's a difference between floyd, and the boxers that tito has lost to. two of those he lost to where above welterweight.

takes osc for example, there's a reason he ran for his life. he couldn't maintain that workrate, and whether you think floyd beats him or not, he doesn't have near the workrate to slow tito down. this isn't a whitewash by any means on either side.

i still think floyd take s it but by SD.
    Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 09-14-2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
      there's a difference between floyd, and the boxers that tito has lost to. two of those he lost to where above welterweight.

takes osc for example, there's a reason he ran for his life. he couldn't maintain that workrate, and whether you think floyd beats him or not, he doesn't have near the workrate to slow tito down. this isn't a whitewash by any means on either side.

i still think floyd take s it but by SD.
      exactly, oscar hit hard and even he had to run like a little girl to survive

tito would have no respect at all for mayweathers power

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
        exactly, oscar hit hard and even he had to run like a little girl to survive

tito would have no respect at all for mayweathers power
        power is not how you win fights, landing shots is. If tito doesn't land he can't win. ODH fought a stupid last 4 rds, but before that he embarassed tito.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          power is not how you win fights, landing shots is. If tito doesn't land he can't win. ODH fought a stupid last 4 rds, but before that he embarassed tito.
          floyd is hardly untouchable, they would share the ring for 36 minutes and felix is a great fighter in his own right, not diego corrales who was extremely overrated in comparison

Comment

Floyd boxes his ears off. those wide hooks wont cut it from tito

Comment

Mayweather by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
                floyd is hardly untouchable, they would share the ring for 36 minutes and felix is a great fighter in his own right, not diego corrales who was extremely overrated in comparison
                tito is a great fighter. but we all saw odh/tito, frankly tito looked amatuerish. ODH ran like a ***** and lost, which made me a ton of money because I DESPISE ODH.

floyd is a far superior boxer and has more ring IQ and better balance and is much faster than tito.

Comment

This thread has been made many time. While Trinidad was very outboxable, Floyd would have to avoid that left hook like the plague. Tough fight for both.

Comment

A prime Tito would push Money to his limits with RELENTLESS pressure. I say Tito takes Mayweather out late. I dont see how Floyd would keep Tito off him.

Comment

I think trinidad wins. Floyd has great defense but he has to counter and when he does he will be hit. Whether it be arms or whateva. Trinidad stays in attack mode. He will keep firing. Mayweather hasnt fought anyone like trini. Everyone brings up oscar and how he outbox trini but that oscar beats mayweather also. TRiniidad by tko.

Comment

Working...
                      X