• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    :NWO music:

Vince McMahon walks out...
    LOL. Very nice.

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    50 Cent understands that the appeal of a Mayweather-pacquiao fight is going down day by day.
    I completely disagree with this statement. This thread alone completely proves that the public intrigue in this fight is still going strong. If this fight ever gets signed, it will be bigger than huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      I explained why in certain cases triangle theories work. I over simplified because I'm dealing with simple minded people, I was actually responding to Makavelli. What I said to YOU was "So you're more confident about Floyd's ability than he is? Is that why he fights for a living and you don't?" You didn't answer my question and instead jumped into another convo. Now that's what I call ducking.

You didn't understand what I described because it has nothing to do with chance, sorry but I can't dumb it down any further.

You're the guy who believes he knows more about Floyd's ability than Floyd himself. Questioning the confidence of a professional fighter when you probably have never laced up a pair of gloves. Showing not only that you're incredibly stupid but also extremely delusional.
      Let's talk about ducking: you still haven't explained why triangle theories work. I b1tch slapped your dumb argument, and your only response has been to say that you can't dumb it down further. We actually may agree on that one.

Amazing that you'd "call me out" on ducking your incomprehensibly stupid point about me not being a professional fighter. What I said was Floyd is possibly ducking Manny, despite the fact that I personally believe he would beat Manny.

Your ******ed response to my post seems to suggest that we should never, ever question whether a professional fighter wants to fight another which is an insane proposition. I could probably find an old post of yours contradicting yourself. Would you like me to try?

But your argument is dumb another way: I never said Floyd is ducking, I said I'm open to the possibility that he is. Same goes for Manny. So keep attacking straw men you biyatch. Oh yeah, and who's your daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        And I think he did right by moving on. Let's face it, 50 doesn't need Floyd. Even if TMT or whatever doesn't succeed 50 has other sources of revenue. Meanwhile what does Floyd have outside of boxing?

And he tried to resurrect it.
        The only question that I still want answered is, what's gonna happen with the TMT roster? Billy Dib has supposedly been signed over to Mayweather Promotions. jtcs1981 was talking in another thread about how TMT is a LLC to Mayweather Promotions, so does that mean that ALL the fighters are directly transferred over like Dib? And since Mayweather doesn't even have a promotional license (feel free to correct if I'm wrong), then that would make them linked to GBP?

Can someone with business sense give their thoughts on this situation?
        Last edited by kiaba360; 09-13-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          The only question that I still want answered is, what's gonna happen with the TMT roster? Billy Dib has supposedly been signed over to Mayweather Promotions. jtcs1981 was talking in another thread about how TMT is a LLC to Mayweather Promotions, so does that mean that ALL the fighters are directly transferred over like Dib?

You're not going to get a clear answer until they communicate. Right now Floyd has said nothing and Curtis is being incredibly coy.

Comment

• Who would have thought that it would be Floyd's best friend being the one to expose him as a duck.

Comment

The only question that I still want answered is, what's gonna happen with the TMT roster? Billy Dib has supposedly been signed over to Mayweather Promotions. jtcs1981 was talking in another thread about how TMT is a LLC to Mayweather Promotions, so does that mean that ALL the fighters are directly transferred over like Dib? And since Mayweather doesn't even have a promotional license (feel free to correct if I'm wrong), then that would make them linked to GBP?

One day I witnessed a raucous fistfight in his office between two of his employees, with Fifty having to personally break it up. I observed a fake
              crisis that he manufactured for the press for publicity purposes.

I consider myself better than most at reading others. Judging from 50 Cent's history and the expression on his face when initially questioned in that interview comedian posted, 50 Cent is trolling the **** out of the public

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                You're not going to get a clear answer until they communicate. Right now Floyd has said nothing and Curtis is being incredibly coy.
                More twists and turns than a mystery novel lol. Drama is not always a good thing, but it creates conversation/excitement/anticipation. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Comment

Where does it say TMT is a LLC to Mayweather Promotions? And how could that be possible when Mayweather Promotions is a LLC itself?
                  Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  One day I witnessed a raucous fistfight in his office between two of his employees, with Fifty having to personally break it up. I observed a fake
                  crisis that he manufactured for the press for publicity purposes.

I consider myself better than most at reading others. Judging from 50 Cent's history and the expression on his face when initially questioned in that interview comedian posted, 50 Cent is trolling the **** out of the public
                  I also noticed his facial expression seemed kinda weird. I didn't mention anything about it cause I haven't seen 50 on camera in YEARS. So I didn't know if it was his normal facial expression or not. The way his lips/mouth area looked and his eye I couldn't make out whether he seemed nervous or like you said up to no good. And there's no doubt 50 is a master at publicity stunts.

Comment

• So Manny is gonna lose millions when Floyd and 50 expose him as a dumbass businessman

Comment

• Floyd got exposed by his best friend lmao.

"Floyd don't want the fight"

Comment

Working...
                      X