The Ducking never ends!! F$ck Floyd!!

Comment

Video not in flash?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Floyd moves when he wants to move.
        The guy just got out of prison geez.
        Let him live a little.

In due time Floyd will need some more money and boom he will be back in the ring.
        Yet u guys was on pac's case for taking to long to announce his next opponent but floyd will move when he wants too and that's ok lol!! Funnay!

Comment

Damn the pac-tards are still going strong. Floyd is ducking Pac even though he schooled the guy that outboxed Pac and got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            I got that as well but I think most will go with he's ducking.
            He is not going to cut Bob Arum out of anything.
            Bob has a solid contract.

On the other hand.....Goldenboy and Al Hayman don't own Floyd.
            They can get cut out not Bob.

What I get from this......50 can get the 200 milli needed to make the fight right now but Floyd is not even thinking about boxing.

Like 50 says, Floyd is rich so he isn't forced to do anything.
            Floyd can retire right now because he is rich. With or without 50 cent, al hayman, goldenboy, bob Arum, me, you, boxingscene, etc, Floyd will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Damn the pac-tards are still going strong. Floyd is ducking Pac even though he schooled the guy that outboxed Pac and got robbed.
              "m-must......defend..........Floyd.....at......all... ....c-costs!"

Floyd apologist finally makes a post in this thread lmao

What I get from this......50 can get the 200 milli needed to make the fight right now but Floyd is not even thinking about boxing.

Floyd can retire right now because he is rich. With or without 50 cent, al hayman, goldenboy, bob Arum, me, you, boxingscene, etc, Floyd will be ok.
              Again, these sheep acting as if they are on Floyd's payroll. Why wouldn't you, as a boxing fan, want to see the mega fight? Fucking tards are busy speaking about how "fine" Floyd will be if he retires.

Protip: he'll go broke.

Comment

Styles make fights. I believe Mayweather would beat Pacquiao, but I'm also open to the possibility that it's a risk Floyd doesn't want to take.

Comment

you know its bad when people are using the triangle theory to defend floyd

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      50 must have spent a lot of his own money and went ahead with forming TMT thinking that Floyd would be supportive of it. Can't imagine how much he spent on buying Gamboa's contract with Arum. At the end of the day, 50 was focused on making the Pacquiao fight happen. It's the fight that will launch his company as a serious competitor. Turns out that Floyd is not really serious about making the fight happen. As usual.

thats basically what i got from this

Comment

Working...
                      X