Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's buying Berto, Dirrell , and Gamboa contracts?? Oscar? Arum? Dibella?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      But according to Horus and Larry'x posters here TMT is the future of Boxing and 50cent is #1 promoter already. What happened?

I'll miss em, the shows TMT put on were EPIC! I never seen such amazing fights!

Comment

where them flom0s at ?

time to laugh at their expense again

Comment

Hey guys, this is just marketing for their first show.

TMT is genius, and they're w i n n i n g because you're talking about them.

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Not a good sign .... Thought I saw in another thread, where 50Cent was kinda pissed because the money wasn't flowing from Floyd's side as promised.

Guys gotta know by now, that you cannot let a woman and personal feelings come in between business partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              But according to Horus and Larry'x posters here TMT is the future of Boxing and 50cent is #1 promoter already. What happened?

I'll miss em, the shows TMT put on were EPIC! I never seen such amazing fights!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

Haters gonna hate.
                Yea you just a racist, this just a lil brilliant media marketing. You just jelous you guys didnt think of this cunning plan first. It takes a REAL promoter like 2 quarters to think beyong the 2+2 mentality, we taking it to 2+3 son. This is just the first step, we warriors, we battle thru this yo, we gonna come back harder and stronger. People be hating on us now but they dont even know this is all part of the deal. Dont worry yall TMT taking over, we just doing it slowly! Shieet, I been a promoter, I know what the game like, sure we didnt get much fights but we got the fighters, all we need is a ring and some of those fat corona chicks and its on, and when its on you be here crying like a fat loser while we be smiling with the watson twins and combing broners hair bro, so be more jelly u hater.

TMT, Money may #1 forever!
                Last edited by Medved; 09-12-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

Haters gonna hate.
                  oh snap!!! i see what you did there

Comment

The best fights in tmt history were between floyd and 50.

Comment

Good riddance. I don't even feel sorry for all those naive fighters who blindly jumped ship to joing TMT, thinking they would be taken care of by unproven idiots. Only one I feel kinda bad for is Gamboa, dude doesn't even speak English and 50 and Mayweather convinced him they're going to take care of him. Boa should go to GBP, immediately.

Comment

Working...
                      X