Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CROFL where the flomos at?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      And the people who tune in to watch Floyd lose might just tune in to watch his fighters lose too after he's done.
      Floyd would have to be the mouthpiece the way he gets under people's skin is actually a pretty good attribute for a promoter.

Comment

Mayweather fans are going to pretend TMT and they're embarrassing fanboyism never existed

Comment

Philthy Rich Records!!! Oh wait wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            TMT dead already...
            "I think TMT has been a tremendous success. They taught GBP and Top Rank a promoting lesson..."

Signed,

Pacquiao-Bradley Judge Duane Ford

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Floyd would have to be the mouthpiece the way he gets under people's skin is actually a pretty good attribute for a promoter.
              I agree.

And why are people thinking 50 jumped the gun and didn't talk to Floyd about things? Just cause the dude was locked up doesn't mean they didn't talk about TMT. Something tells me something went wrong along the way.

Only reason I was excited about TMT was cause of Gamboa and now he's in jeopardy again unless we hear some good news from BScene soon.

Comment

That's too funny. It figures those clowns would break up. Boxing doesn't need any more promoters anyway.

Comment

Good riddance.

Comment

The future of boxing eh?

Lol

Comment

But according to Horus and Larry'x posters here TMT is the future of Boxing and 50cent is #1 promoter already. What happened?

I'll miss em, the shows TMT put on were EPIC! I never seen such amazing fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X