Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every single move of this was to play a shell game with the IRS...

Comment

• The problem from the beginning is simple. You cannot have entertainers, who are just used to showing up or signing their name to get a payday, to run a business. It comes down to investing money and taking losses for a while before a business floats.

Oscar was successful because he brought in people with an actual business sense and experience into the mix. He invested and built something. it probably cost him everything in his bank account + loans to make it work. Most of these dudes do not want to spend money to make money, they want easy money. The risks and hard work, and I mean hard work by actually investing never ending time and financial sacrifice, is alien to them.

Comment

• That is why Oscar sarcastically wished 50 cent all the best, becuase he knew that 50 dont really know the business side of boxing.

Comment

• Damn I wanted this to uplift my damn sport, now this. smh

Comment

• No!!!

Now Mayweather Pacquiao will never happen!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Every single move of this was to play a shell game with the IRS...

Here comes the bottom dwellers.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  would'nt be funny as **** if gamboa , dirrell, berto, etc,'s next fights on BET?
                  why BET?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cazadores
                    Why do the black people always say "SMH". I understand non blacks do it to, but 90% of black posters on here say "SMH" on a consistent basis.

Why do they shake their heads so much? Is that why they seem not to be that smart?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Out of curiosity what do you do for a living? When you have multiple business ventures it is not exactly a big deal when one of them fails, assuming he hasn't pumped the majority of his cash it is no skin of his back. Just a case of ''Oh well on to next project''.

I don't exactly care about people having a little laugh but at the same time people need to realise that those who makes millions have a list of fuck ups. Check Richard Branson, the man tried selling X-mas trees out of a van before striking gold.
                      The **** does it matter what he does for a living? Would you suck 50s or floyds pp first?

Typical floyd stan response. "It doesn't matter if a business fails". Sounds like the dummy who said not paying your taxes is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X