No announcement yet.

Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    cotto refuses 7.5 mil and its a duck. Manny refuses 40 mil and floyd is ducking. i mean is there anyone who can understand this logic?
    This is the same use of logic as......

Manny is a terrified of needles, but is ok with getting tats.

Manny can beat Cotto at any weight, but will only fight Cotto at a CW.

Manny is a small 147pounder, but prefers fighting 140 pounders at 147.

I can go on, but you get the picture......

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      and who weighed more?
      i agree with you that JMM and tim are better fighters, but manny moved them up to his weight to have a spectacular performance that he/bob hoped would keep up demand for a floyd fight. Manny could've fought both at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        Make all the excuses you want, theres nothing that would have changed the outcome of the first fight and cotto knows it.

Pacquiao didnt just destroy him physically but mentally too.
        Yet he still offered to fight him but with a CW again never at his full Weight Division max.

F@K Pac ---> first time I said it. and I feel ashamed of him right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Thanks Roach, thanks for sharing. This coming from the man that claimed team Pacman stopping Cotto at 150 is better than Floyd beating him at 154.

Pac fought cotto at 145 for cottos welterweight title

Comment

• Dis thread...the hypocrisy...my sides....

You're killing me here guys

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              This is the same use of logic as......

Manny is a terrified of needles, but is ok with getting tats.

Manny can beat Cotto at any weight, but will only fight Cotto at a CW.

Manny is a small 147pounder, but prefers fighting 140 pounders at 147.

I can go on, but you get the picture......
              I am listening to Benny Hill while reading some of these posts lolol

Comment

typical manny fan startegy-can't refute point so say poster loves floyd or defends him etcetc.

how do you know what is the highest cotto would get or that manny would get a hell of a lot more?
                it's tru tho aint it?..thats why you brought up floyd..

common sense, thats how i know...cotto would'nt get that type of pay outside of pacman and floyd....how do i know manny would get a lot more, maybe coz it is expected to do the biggest numbers, thats how..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  You're not playing my game I think Pacman beat Bradley. Never claimed different. In this tread I said either way Pacman is 1-1 in those fights meaning (to me anyway) he lost to Marquez & beat Bradley.
                  ok, you think he lost to marquez, so do i, but officially its a win.

how you can say martinez has been on a better run is bollocks.

Comment

i agree with you that JMM and tim are better fighters, but manny moved them up to his weight to have a spectacular performance that he/bob hoped would keep up demand for a floyd fight. Manny could've fought both at 140.
                    he could have made the fight at heavyweight, they are still better than fcukin barker and macklin.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      ok, you think he lost to marquez, so do i, but officially its a win.

how you can say martinez has been on a better run is bollocks.
                      Well like I asked you before name the fights for Pacman since Clottey, then name the ones for Martinez since Cintron & you tell me who's is better mr bullocks. I was done with you 2 posts ago, but lets continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X