Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia VS Lucas Matthysse: Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Come on Garcia supporters be like his dad. Show your support.
    we are just like our boy Danny...we're not hard to find!!!...Swift takes what Lucas has to offer EARLY...brushes it off like the boss he is and then your dude gets systematically tooken apart....when its on we can get some bets going

Comment

I have underestimated Garcia a few times but he is very tough and is a lot better than he looks. I did not think he would beat Khan but he did. My initial thoughts are Matthysse wins but I would not be surprised if Garcia managed to win this match up. Garcia wins ugly but wins. Matthysse looks better but has some questionable losses. Garcia has not learned how to lose yet.

Comment

It would be a good fight but I think Matthysse beats him, Garcia is probably the better tchnical boxer but he is not good enough to keep Matthysse off and will get dragged into a fight.

From there I think Matthysse is a bit tougher and does more damage per punch, and that is a bad combo when drawn in to a fire fight.

Garcia still has a good shot though if he can use his boxing and countering well or proves tougher than Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          we are just like our boy Danny...we're not hard to find!!!...Swift takes what Lucas has to offer EARLY...brushes it off like the boss he is and then your dude gets systematically tooken apart....when its on we can get some bets going
          If Garcia systematically breaks Matt down, I will be VERY impressed.

Comment

garcia is wide and can be sloppy. matthysse will teach him a thing or two.

Comment

Judah has power so does Alexander. He stopped Breidis Presscot in the ams. Do you think his chin isnt up to par against Khan or over the hill Morrales?
              Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              he's from Philly.
              That explains eveything. Didnt check his local lol.
              Sad part is i'm from Philly, yet I picked Khan to beat Danny, so tell me again how that explains everything.

You brought up 2 boxers who aren't known for their power but for their boxing ability.

I know someone who schooled Michael Jordan in high school, you see what i did there?

Still waiting on that fighter who has power and fought Lucas.

Comment

man wtf they changed the title of the thread

Comment

People still sleeping on Swift...lol you haters will learn soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    I believe this will be the best fight of 2013 or late 12 hopefully. ANd we can bet solid.

Comment

dont get me wrong, garcia can hurt matthysse imo, but matthysse is just more durable than garcia..

Comment

Working...
                      X