No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Insider: Ricky's Enthusiasm Has Really Reignited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    And Hatton brings fans, so I doubt TR would complain about the match-up. It's a winnable fight for Bradley, and it gets him exposure.

Although I think Hatton's career resurgence won't be successful, I still hope that he can make us forget those losses to Floyd and Pac, definitely not a good way to go out.
    Same here. I just sympathize with any man who has to get up in the morning after those two back to back losses. Hatton was always entertaining and just deserves better than that.

Comment

Hatton Is Looking For A Paycheck; He Can't Beat Anybody!

Last we saw Hatton got stopped by Mayweather, and Pacquiao put him in a coma in 2 rounds. He then went off the deep end in his personal life, and now he's older. Have him fight a 41 year old Shane Mosley and see how he does. Have him go fight Mags who can't beat any name fighters today either. Have him fight Oscar Dela Hoya. Hatton is small, one dimensional, leads with his chin, cuts, life has been painful of late; ALL a recipe for getting embarrassed in the ring and getting drummed by some tomato can. He's getting encouragement from Evander Holyfield so that ought to tell you something. Plus a promoter or two are trying to "pimp" Hatton's name out there for their own payday. Guys like Hatton, Holyfield, Roy Jones, Antonio Tarver, James Toney, are further embarrassing the sport, while they continue to hang around for a bone, and subject their long term health. Before long all these guys will be led to the park to feed pigeons, not knowing their own name.

Comment

coming back to fight paulie malinaggi again is embarassing for a future HOF fighter. i hope whoever he fights before this beats ricky back into retirement to prevent that waste of a rematch from ever happening.

Comment

Ricky's Enthusiasm Has Really Reignited
          If someone wanted to pay me a couple million dollars to beat up Paulie Malignaggi again my enthusiasm would be reignited too.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            one word, WITTER.
            nice easy comeback ruck.
            I hope it's not Witter, the guy has been shot to bits for years now. In his prime he would have destroyed hatton.

The only reason why he's returning is for his promotional company now that sky have cut him off.

Comment

I'd like to see Hatton/Witter.

Let's be honest, with the lay-off Hatton is most likely shot to bits, too. And I still think Witter retrospectively deserves that payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I'd like to see Hatton/Witter.

Let's be honest, with the lay-off Hatton is most likely shot to bits, too. And I still think Witter retrospectively deserves that payday.
                Yeah, i also think Witter deserves that payday and would like to see him get it, but at the same time i don't think he is capable of beating anyone at this point, he's beyond shot and 41 years old. I would hate to hear Hatton fans go on about how he's "always been better" and so on lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  hatton must be crazy, you cant eat drink and snort whatever the fcuk you want and then expect to do well in boxing. he isnt going to be fighting the best guys around his division so whats the point?
                  There is talk of a promotional incentive. Also, to go out on a win as opposed to a KO defeat is an obvious motivation.

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Same here. I just sympathize with any man who has to get up in the morning after those two back to back losses. Hatton was always entertaining and just deserves better than that.
                  Well I'm sure the $80 million dollars softens the blow. You are right however, he is a proud guy who deserves to go out on a win.

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                  Guys like Hatton, Holyfield, Roy Jones, Antonio Tarver, James Toney, are further embarrassing the sport, while they continue to hang around for a bone, and subject their long term health. Before long all these guys will be led to the park to feed pigeons, not knowing their own name.
                  How about you wait to see how his comeback goes before lumping him with that list of drug cheats.

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  coming back to fight paulie malinaggi again is embarassing for a future HOF fighter. i hope whoever he fights before this beats ricky back into retirement to prevent that waste of a rematch from ever happening.
                  That would be the two-weight world champion Paulie Malignaggi...if Morales can come back and fight some of the names he did, then Ricky can come back and fight another world champion and more power to him.

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                  I hope it's not Witter, the guy has been shot to bits for years now. In his prime he would have destroyed hatton.

The only reason why he's returning is for his promotional company now that sky have cut him off.
                  lol, sure he would.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    And Hatton brings fans, so I doubt TR would complain about the match-up. It's a winnable fight for Bradley, and it gets him exposure.

Although I think Hatton's career resurgence won't be successful, I still hope that he can make us forget those losses to Floyd and Pac, definitely not a good way to go out.
                    Yep!!!!

Hatton will always fill seats, he just needs to stay away from the top Elite guys -- Bang out a few good wins and retire for good.

Comment

Atta boy, Ricky!

Comment

Working...
                      X