Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs (Prime) Roy Jones, Jr at 168...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Roy at 168 is the absolute greatest fighter to ever lace on a pair of boxing gloves. The most talented, most gifted, most......everything lol. He's the best period. Dre would be hard to stop though but if anyone could do it it's Roy.
    There's a reason why Roy Jones was the fighter of the decade for the 90s.

Comment

Jones would ko Ward. Jones may be the best smw who ever lived. No converted southpaw could handle Jones at 168. Ward would get caught on his way in. Ward does everything well, but he lacks a natural right hand that Jones would respect. Jones too fast for Ward.

Comment

Comment

Prime Roy Jones takes Ward to school..

Comment

Roy knocks him out.

How the **** do you get Roy by UD? That is the least likely option imo.

No way is ward getting dominated by Jones and lasting 12, he was gassed against froch in the last 3 rounds, difference is Jones will be smashing his face in at will by that stage

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Roy knocks him out.

How the **** do you get Roy by UD? That is the least likely option imo.

No way is ward getting dominated by Jones and lasting 12, he was gassed against froch in the last 3 rounds, difference is Jones will be smashing his face in at will by that stage
              I even hate to envision Jones doing all that but he was that kind of a beast

Comment

Jones by a competitive decision. Ward would be able to neutralize a lot of Jones' offensive attack, but Jones would get off first most of the time, and I see him doing better work throughout the fight, with some close rounds though.

I can see a 116-112/115-113 type decision. Close but clear.

Comment

Gotta go with the Grand Wiza Roy Jones!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I even hate to envision Jones doing all that but he was that kind of a beast
                    Much as I give Jones crap, I appreciate that the man was a freak of nature, guys like him, the only ones who have a small chance of a win would be someone like mclellan, who's only chance is to go for broke, throw with Jones and hope an anvil lands.

Those saying ward would "adjust" or "nuetralise" Jones AT ALL, i'd love to know what your Basing that on when technical master craftsmen like Toney and Hopkins couldn't do **** against him.

And thus far I've seen nothing to say ward matches prime versions of those guys.

Comment

Roy wins going away..not a close fight at all imo...NOBODY beats a prime Roy..period!!

Comment

Working...
                      X