No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent, Mayweather Relationship No Longer The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Floyd has said time and time again that he isn't doing **** without Al Haymon, and Al ain't involved with TMT. Floyd can't ****ing stand Oscar de la Hoya, but he continues to work with him because of Haymon.

50 got a little to excited, I think.
    I can't blame him. I would love to be a boxing promoter if I had the resources and the connections to do it. It's a dream job for any boxing fan.

Comment

you know when your fiance loves to chill with your homie and ignores you, that will certainly cause a strain in any relationship.

Comment

Floyd doesnt need TMT but 50 needs Floyd?

Comment

Brother Jay, WESS, and Bushbaby have been owning the paclanders in so many other threads that they're all hiding out having a circle jerk in here

Comment

one of the unwritten laws of business is that you don´t mix them with friends/family,I´d have imagined a seasoned businessman like 50 wouldn´t get ahead of himself,speaking on behalf of Floyd like he did without(probably) consulting him first.He should know better.
            Last edited by ergheiz; 09-10-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              Do you think it was floyd being upset that 50 did his woman.

Or was it the fact taht 50 cheated on him with another person who coincidentally happens to be floyds live in wife.
              that hate in your blood is not healthy sir smh..

Comment

Awww they broke up who cares tmt aint **** 50 talked too soon oscar laughen to the bank

Comment

Floyd has said time and time again that he isn't doing **** without Al Haymon, and Al ain't involved with TMT. Floyd can't ****ing stand Oscar de la Hoya, but he continues to work with him because of Haymon.

He jumped the gun. If anything, this proves that Haymon isn't directly involved with TMT.

50 learning that it's a jungle out here. Floyd is already in bed with Oscar, no need ****ing over Gamboa/Dirrell and the rest. Just get your first card together.

Comment

This. and Floyd might not like Oscar, but I think he is pretty close Schaefer tho.. Floyd's loyal.. so 50 may have rubbed him the wrong way with all that crazy talk.. I think Floyd is a little jealous of 50 being all around his girl tweeting photos and such while he was locked up too

Comment

I remember reading Andre Dirrell left Al Haymon too. That shows that Haymon has no involvement with TMT.

Comment

Working...
                      X