Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent, Mayweather Relationship No Longer The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its because 50 been smashin ms. jackson. Her last name is jackson for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      Do you think it was floyd being upset that 50 did his woman.

Or was it the fact taht 50 cheated on him with another person who coincidentally happens to be floyds live in wife.
      this is sad......

Comment

• 50 Cent Is Pushing Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao, And Floyd Doesn't Want To!

50 is working with Arum to get the fight done, and the truth is beginning to surface. Floyd is all about PROFILING, IMAGE CONTROL, striving to "APPEAR" to all of Boxing he wants to fight Manny, and it's stalling on account of "money & PPV". As 50 Cent starts leaning on Floyd to put up or shut up, Floyd puts up resistance, and THAT'S the friction. Floyd has put off Manny for 4 years saying it was this, or it's that, or this is the reason the fight hasn't happened. 4 years! Hell, Floyd made Mosley & Cotto wait more than 10 years before he felt they were no longer dangerous fighters, and he almost guessed wrong with that. Floyd knows Manny is still too dangerous. Retiring undefeated is WAY more important to Floyd, than to stage an epic showdown with Pacquiao, just as Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Duran, Arguello, and Chavez would do in the blink of an eye. That's why those guys are Legends of Boxing, and Mayweather never will be. Floyd is all about the safest, least risky route to the bank for a payday. After his war with Oscar who most felt beat Floyd that night, Floyd walked away from $25M for a rematch, that's how much Floyd doesn't want to take chances. SO, 50 Cent, who can barely speak his words correctly, is finding out, that under the cover up, Floyd really doesn't want to fight Manny for no amount of money, but he will smoke and mirror you to death to believe he'd really want Manny, but Manny won't come to terms. All BS Floyd. Manny agreed to a 45%/45% split, with the WINNER getting the XTRA 10%, and Floyd showed his true colors how confident he is, he could beat Manny, and said "NO" to those terms. So 50 finds out who Floyd really is, and needs to grow a pair.

Comment

• Well Said tlarry

Comment

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
            50 is working with Arum to get the fight done, and the truth is beginning to surface. Floyd is all about PROFILING, IMAGE CONTROL, striving to "APPEAR" to all of Boxing he wants to fight Manny, and it's stalling on account of "money & PPV". As 50 Cent starts leaning on Floyd to put up or shut up, Floyd puts up resistance, and THAT'S the friction. Floyd has put off Manny for 4 years saying it was this, or it's that, or this is the reason the fight hasn't happened. 4 years! Hell, Floyd made Mosley & Cotto wait more than 10 years before he felt they were no longer dangerous fighters, and he almost guessed wrong with that. Floyd knows Manny is still too dangerous. Retiring undefeated is WAY more important to Floyd, than to stage an epic showdown with Pacquiao, just as Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Duran, Arguello, and Chavez would do in the blink of an eye. That's why those guys are Legends of Boxing, and Mayweather never will be. Floyd is all about the safest, least risky route to the bank for a payday. After his war with Oscar who most felt beat Floyd that night, Floyd walked away from $25M for a rematch, that's how much Floyd doesn't want to take chances. SO, 50 Cent, who can barely speak his words correctly, is finding out, that under the cover up, Floyd really doesn't want to fight Manny for no amount of money, but he will smoke and mirror you to death to believe he'd really want Manny, but Manny won't come to terms. All BS Floyd. Manny agreed to a 45%/45% split, with the WINNER getting the XTRA 10%, and Floyd showed his true colors how confident he is, he could beat Manny, and said "NO" to those terms. So 50 finds out who Floyd really is, and needs to grow a pair.
            Amen

I am soo sick of floyd `The most deluded man in sporting history`Mayweather and his Godforsaken cirkus of goons,liar`s,hustlers,thugs,and bull ****ters, the world would be a better place with them all behind bars.

The sooner Floyd and his disgusting personality gets out of boxing the better for the sport (and mankind)
            Last edited by 110110110; 09-11-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
              A lot of the guys posting in this thread sound like gossiping women straight up. How can one conclude from a statement made by 50 about him not being on the same level as the rest of Floyd's associates as being indication of them falling out? 50 has always been the type of dude to tell it like it is,whether it be about G-Unit, Jay Z, Floyd, or whatever. Boxing fans and boxing websites nowadays are more about this corny ****, rather than the real ****.

Dumb thread.
              I agree with some of this but my biggest issue is the status of TMT Promotions. I felt the formation of TMT would have been good for the sport and would help create various fights that I would be interested in seeing. Yurokis Gamboa, one of the many fighters I enjoy watching has been inactive for over a year. I felt the backing of 50 Cent's celebrity and Floyd's status as an ATG in the sport would help Gamboa reach his full potential in the ring.

But since he was released from jail, Floyd hasn't endorsed TMT and is still pushing Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

• Floyd my man, but if the reason the relationship is rocky because 50 is in talks with Arum to finally get this fight going, I can't rock with homie no more

To everybody talking about smashing his wife, you're a damn idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Kevin Iole's dumb ass ranked shitty cent the 4th most powerful man in boxing, ahead of Arum,DLH and Ken Hershman.

Talk about a fooooking ******.
                  Yep.. I can see who someone could think he was paid to write that rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    A few months ago, the boxing world was buzzing when rapper Curtis Jackson, also known as 50 Cent, formed his own promotional company, TMT Promotions, and quickly signed Yuriorkis Gamboa, Andre Dirrell, Celestino Caballero and Billy Dibb.

Back in July, 50 Cent and Oscar De La Hoya, the president of Golden Boy Promotions, exchanged words on Twitter. During the exchange, 50 Cent vowed that Golden Boy would no longer promote Floyd Mayweather Jr. Golden Boy has co-promoted Mayweather's last six fights.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Sounds to me like a lover's quarrel.....they will kiss and make up shortly im sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      tmt taking over lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X