Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim "Double Standard - Andre Ward, Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the butthurt being displayed in this tread it now seems like Ward, Floyd & broner now officially share the same fanbase.

It takes an insane amount of bias, ignorance & ******ity to even come to a conclusion like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      You guys are taking this WAY to seriously, lol.

"If Fl0mos ruled the world..."

If the P@ctard nation ran it, everybody that criticized the beloved Wapakman would be walking around with a red karma bar over their heads.

You guys have become THEE biggest bunch of crybabies on this site.

Congratulations.

I can't believe how serious they took that ****

Comment

This thread does make me want to get out my violin that only plays sad songs~

Comment

Manny fought Oscar at 147 after Oscar called him out but yet he fights Cotto at 145? these guys are already in great shape and those 2 pounds are the hardest to lose so it takes a lot more out of you to lose them
          that beingt said manny fought Oscar at 147 later fought Clottey at 147 but made cotto go to 145 ?? why???
          cause he is a bi tch and wanted all the advantages
          then he goes back and fights SSM at 147
          manny is a fraud Ive been saying it for years
          look at him now?
          he is totally irrelevant looking to rematch JMM for a 100th time
          haha God Manny just retire already!
          I use to love you Manny but you let it all get to your head

Comment

Steve Kim makes me seriously have to question his intelligence. And his manhood. Are we really writing articles about forum trolls again, Steve? Really?? This guy is supposed to be a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Steve Kim makes me seriously have to question his intelligence. And his manhood. Are we really writing articles about forum trolls again, Steve? Really?? This guy is supposed to be a professional.
              That's my problem with this. Any reasonable person knows the Cotto fight was big for Manny and his resume. So who the hell is he addressing?

Comment

His right, there is a huge double standard specifically targeting Pacquiao.

Ward-Dawson is more like Pacquiao-De La Hoya, but difference is Pacquiao came up from LW.

Comment

dawson had to lose 7 lbs while cotto only had 1 lb to lose from his last fight , pac gets more credit than ward should

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    i give full credit to andre ward too, he is one of my favorites. But i am with steve kim here and others the hypocrisy is blatant. Whatever pac does there is an outcry of boycotting his fights, you can search on youtube for pacquiao and see all the boycotting videos from guys who apparently don;t care about pacquiao but make videos on him daily.

if someone called pac out and fought him at 147 for pacs title and went down in weight, pac would get blasted hard. I am starting to believe nobody really cares about catchweights, these people who have a problem with it and drug testing only doing so because they want to discredit pacquiao.

i have never seen anyone get this pissed off at catchweights until pacman had one versus cotto, and nobody was demanding about drug testing until floyd suspecting pac of roids.
                    yuppppppppppp...there were catchweights long before pac.

Comment

168 is not a catchweight. Cotto AND Dawson were drained-fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X