Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim "Double Standard - Andre Ward, Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny got plenty of credit for Cotto and Oscar (which is a much better comparison), people did bring up certain advantages he had but that is the problem with getting an advantage it causes people to ask questions.

I have seen people asking those questions of Ward, hell people questioned him before regarding different stuff but it is not like he does not get criticism.

Plus Ward is newish, so his detractors haven't had time to build a consensus against him, give it time if he keeps winning it will happen.

Comment

Dawson ISSUED THE CHALLENGE and SAID "HE CAN MAKE 168"

Cotto HAD NO CHOICE being that he was in a SLAVE PROMOTIONAL DEAL with Bob Arum and he basically had to do what ever Bob Arum wanted him to do...Further proof of that is when recently Arum tried to strong arm Cotto again into accepting a fight at 150 but this time since Cotto is NO LONGER with Arum and Top Rank, he was able to reject it

Ward did not issue the challenge, Dawson is not a Goossen/Tutor boxer in which Dan Goossen FORCED Dawson to come down to 168 and fight so that the #1 Fighter for his Promotion can look good

Arum used Clottey, Cotto, Margarito as Sacrificial Lambs/Stepping Stones for his Top Fighter Career...why do you think he keeps everything in house when dealing with Pacquiao, you can't even fight Pacquiao unless you sign with Top Rank
      Last edited by sicko; 09-10-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

this reminds me of that game called PROTECTOR "RECLAIMING THE THRONE"...Andre Ward, welcome to Floyd Mayweather Jr. country aka Hateville USA where ink layers have fav fighters, biases and agendas...enjoy your stay my dude...and keep doing your thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
          These Floyd stans love to contradict themselves like their lord with double standards then find a way to flip it on you. Experts at the craft.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Oh look! It's Steve Kim.

Comment

If steve kim wasn't just plain ******, he'd have made the camparo towards Pacman/DLH. Not Cotto Dawson.

Miguel didn't want a catchweight & if he had to take it, he didn't want his title on the line. Arum forced him to take the fight & lose his strap.

Dawson beat Hopkins & called out Ward & said he'd do it at 168. It's over, the koolaid has been drunk up. Pacman can't live off of what he did in 2009 no more. 3 years have passed & he hasn't done squat since.

No more pfp, no title, no Cotto at yet another catchweight. He only has 2 recycled options left & he won't look good with either choice. The run was great, but times up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              You guys are taking this WAY to seriously, lol.

"If Fl0mos ruled the world..."

If the P@ctard nation ran it, everybody that criticized the beloved Wapakman would be walking around with a red karma bar over their heads.

You guys have become THEE biggest bunch of crybabies on this site.

Congratulations.
              Fl0mos are the biggest crybabies they are **** and super sensitive race driven fans of fighters who only have their tone. They call everyone a bum who isn't like them, they are the worst fans who just popped on here when Floyd appeared on 24/7 and they fell in love with his swag, and look up to him like he can do no wrong.

Fl0mos are far worse than Pacquiao fanatics. So I guess you must hate all Brazilians who like Pele and calle dhim the goat? or all Africans who were inspired by Ali and didnt even follow boxing?

Pacquiao fans from the Philippines are just proud they got someone who came from the gutter and made it in a environment where unlike america you dont even have a chance, you have no welfare system.

Fl0mos just repeat everything Floyd says and act like Adrian Broner who has a Boner for Floyd. They are inspired by material things, the non Filipino Pac fans just love warriors and don't like flashy guys who don't back up their talk.

If you came from the old school than you would know real men back Pacquiao and not Floyd its why George Foreman and Larry Holmes said Floyd was scared and they came from a time when they would fight a guy without any drug testing. Bradley, Cotto, Hatton, Mosley, Marquez all true greats they fought Pacman, Bradley even go the win! lol, yet Floyd this untouchable bad ass according to his fan boys won't even fight this washed up just lost version of Pac, pathetic lol

now we must be racist and jealous haters right? haha get out of here.

Comment

steve kim speaks the Truth

Comment

I don't understand the defense about how Cotto didn't want it while Dawson did. Who da fak cares? They both signed the contract.
                  Can't believe they haters ignored 2 pound difference versus 8 pounds.

Comment

I'm not reading that wall of bull shit, and baby tears.

This will be my last post in this bleeding vagina of a thread.

If you don't like what is being said on here about Pac, and if it is going to cause a nervous breakdown every time someone criticizes Pac, then you should leave. Create you own website, appoint your own Admins and Mods that agree with everything you agree with, and have a ball.

You P@c fanatics (not fans, I'm a fan of Manny myself) have had YEARS of abusing karma, snitching, and all types of f@ggotry when it comes to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Kim091012.htm

^ can someone copy and paste for me I can't seem to right click it for some reason.
                      I don't know what he's talking about everyone is pointing it out. I think he knows that but wanted something to write about.

Comment

Working...
                      X