Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim "Double Standard - Andre Ward, Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These Floyd stans love to contradict themselves like their lord with double standards then find a way to flip it on you. Experts at the craft.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Cotto turned down the payday because of the weight. FACT.

15-20 pound advantage? Man enough already if Pac wants to fight him then fight him at 154 or stop with this bull shyt myth that hes this epic fighter. Hes not.

Let Cotto weigh in at the limit and Pac comes in at what hes comfortable with. Then you fight.

How much do you think Clottey weighed against Pac? Or Marg? Ill give you a hint they were heavy ass **** but Pac still beat them.

Hes not sure of himself without a catch weight that gives him an advantage. I mean hell Cotto aint fought at WW since 2009 since then hes had 4 fights at 154. And now a 5th one against trout.

Floyd let Cotto weigh in at 154 and Floyd simply stepped on the scales at 151 and went about his business. Enough already.

Like I said Cotto could get his 15-20lbs advantage.

Pacquiao turned down the fight because of the weight.

Pacquiao is a small 140 guy fighting in the welterweight division but still that is not a big enough advantage for some.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
        These Floyd stans love to contradict themselves like their lord with double standards then find a way to flip it on you. Experts at the craft.
        he he true. it's unbelieavable how they are able to contradict themselves

Comment

I can care less about the weight. Pac is not great, for me, cause he rejected the tests and left that major dark cloud over his legacy. Yes Cotto has stated that he was forced to come down, they originally wanted 143, but tjats his deal. Dawson on the other hand wasnt forced he glady offered

Comment

So now Cotto was forced to fight Pacquiao but a week ago people were saying Cotto didnt need Pacquiao. If he doesnt need Pacquiao because hes the third so called highest PPV fighter why did he take the fight? Double standards being thrown around like singles at a strip club. The agendas and fanboyism around this place are ridiculous. I love how people expose themselves.

And if Cotto was the third highest ppv draw, why isn't he fighting Trout on PPV?

Also how come there wasn't any outcry from these guys bashing Pacquiao, when Floyd fought a catchweight with JMM and MISSING wegiht, a cardinal sin in boxing, Castillo got grilled hard for missing weight, and Guzman and others, yet Floyd got a pass?

Their reasoning is Floyd paid JMM 400 thousand so that he is satisfied, so paying the guy a fine in money justifies that he didnt make the weight? that shows how bias they are.

And if you try to be fair and defend Pacquiao they call you a pacta4d or a captain save a pac, its like they want everyone to hate on pac, imagine if these guys ran the world? they would already assume you are guilty with no trial just because they felt like it and their way is the only way. lol Thats why these Fl0mos racists are the WORST fans, they have no mind of their own they repeat everything Floyd says, they go on every article and leave comments calling Pacquiao a pacroid steroid user, they already claim he is guilty, but yet if it was one of their own fighters they want people not to rush to judgement because people are innocent until proven guilty, yet Pac is on roids? and the funny thing is they always accuse everyone of racism, hating, jealous, and say the pac fans are the worst, no pac fans can get annoying with their praise but at least you can excuse their ignorance, with flom0s you cant because they claim to know everything and act like an authority on boxing.
            Last edited by hectari; 09-10-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyabolic

So now Cotto was forced to fight Pacquiao but a week ago people were saying Cotto didnt need Pacquiao. If he doesnt need Pacquiao because hes the third so called highest PPV fighter why did he take the fight? Double standards being thrown around like singles at a strip club. The agendas and fanboyism around this place are ridiculous. I love how people expose themselves.

And if Cotto was the third highest ppv draw, why isn't he fighting Trout on PPV?

Also how come there wasn't any outcry from these guys bashing Pacquiao, when Floyd fought a catchweight with JMM and MISSING wegiht, a cardinal sin in boxing, Castillo got grilled hard for missing weight, and Guzman and others, yet Floyd got a pass?

Their reasoning is Floyd paid JMM 400 thousand so that he is satisfied, so paying the guy a fine in money justifies that he didnt make the weight? that shows how bias they are.

And if you try to be fair and defend Pacquiao they call you a pacta4d or a captain save a pac, its like they want everyone to hate on pac, imagine if these guys ran the world? they would already assume you are guilty with no trial just because they felt like it and their way is the only way. lol Thats why these Fl0mos racists are the WORST fans, they have no mind of their own they repeat everything Floyd says, they go on every article and leave comments calling Pacquiao a pacroid steroid user, they already claim he is guilty, but yet if it was one of their own fighters they want people not to rush to judgement because people are innocent until proven guilty, yet Pac is on roids? and the funny thing is they always accuse everyone of racism, hating, jealous, and say the pac fans are the worst, no pac fans can get annoying with their praise but at least you can excuse their ignorance, with flom0s you cant because they claim to know everything and act like an authority on boxing.
              They are hypocrites bro. When Broner missed weight there some comments going around saying "Welllll as long as he puts on a good performance I forgive him." Wtf? Dont call yourself a fan of the sport if thats your mentality. I like to call people like them... Groupies. Dckriders.

Comment

They are hypocrites bro. When Broner missed weight there some comments going around saying "Welllll as long as he puts on a good performance I forgive him." Wtf? Dont call yourself a fan of the sport if thats your mentality. I like to call people like them... Groupies. Dckriders.

and act like they were victims and everyone is hating on them or jealous, yet they were the same ones attacking Brandon Rios who was super drained and even TRIED his hardest to kill himself to make weight, while Broner didnt even bother and was eating twinkies before the weight in and tweeting it. Yet they said Broner was draining himself? these people are so biased its sick, like I said imagine if these biased fl0mo ran the world? they would take away fair trial and just execute people they felt like.

Comment

get em Kim

Comment

Kim calling out all the biased clowns

Comment

You guys are taking this WAY to seriously, lol.

"If Fl0mos ruled the world..."

If the P@ctard nation ran it, everybody that criticized the beloved Wapakman would be walking around with a red karma bar over their heads.

You guys have become THEE biggest bunch of crybabies on this site.

Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                      X