Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for. And Why. Sergio or Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio, coz i want to see him against floyd next year, a fight which he deserves if he wins against jr, very classy fighter, Jr is a spoiled brat, i was bending towards him at first but he's just lazy out there and talk nonsense.. i hope chavez prepares hard enough..

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      chavez.....mostly because i believe sergio is a closet ****sexual
      Did you see Chavez Jr walking around his house in a pink speedo? Chavez Jr fans lost the right to call anybody else gay.

Comment

Chavez Jr is a big kid.
        He wakes up at mid night, eats cereal in his panties and swim around in a pool that haven't been cleaned for weeks. That water he was swimming in looked dirty and probably had high levels of Peds.
        He is also rude to his father, Chavez SR was trying to tell him tactics and strats and Jr was just waddling around in the pool and splashing water everywhere.

Also prior to the ANdy Lee fight, he made big messes on a very expensive piano because he don't know how to eat with a fork and just used his hands. He is quite gross and still need Sr to clean up after him. His mom washes his shirts.

Overall though, he does have some good qualities.
        I'm just not the one to list them.

Comment

Hard choice for me. I've liked Martinez longer, but Jr has grown on me. But when I look at what happens when either guy wins, the choice is that much tougher.

If Chavez wins I suspect a high demand for him to face Golovkin. Who wouldn't want to see that fight??

If Martinez wins, he's calling out Floyd.

The thing that upsets me is I believe Chavez/Golovkin is make-able. I don't believe Floyd will fight Martinez.

Comment

martinez, since im a boxing fan, i tend to root for real fighters, not pathetic joke frauds living of their daddy's name, so sergio it is

Comment

Martinez becasue it could lead to a Floyd v Martinez super fight.
              Last edited by zab191; 09-10-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Martinez, because he won the undisputed middleweight title is the ring, not by a totally biased gang of crooks (Suliaman and the other vile scum at the WBC). Then for two years team Chavez ran from this fight like a pack of bytches (Arum confirmed this).

Lucky for me, if anyone breaks down this fight, and considers both fighters weeknesses and strenghts, they will come to the rational realization that Sergio will win this fight

Don't even get me started on Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                  Lucky for me, if anyone breaks down this fight, and considers both fighters weeknesses and strenghts, they will come to the rational realization that Sergio will win this fight
                  Every single person who has ever picked against JCC JR has been wrong.

Comment

Chavez. Martinez cries too much about everything lately. Used to be a big fan of Martinez but not anymore, sadly.

Comment

Mushybrain, after your boyfriend (jr) takes his azz whipping saturday, my guess is that we've heard the last from you or do you have the testicular fortitude to still post here?

Comment

Working...
                      X