Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye: Haye vs Vitali = 2nd biggest fight on earth & I'll KO Vitali in 6 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye: Haye vs Vitali = 2nd biggest fight on earth & I'll KO Vitali in 6 rounds

Haye recently said "other than Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Haye vs Vitali is the biggest fight on the planet." And he also predicted in the RTL interview that he'd knock Vitali out in 6 rounds.. combo poll.
    2nd biggest and Haye CAN KO Vitali in 6
    29.41%
    2nd biggest but Haye WON'T KO Vitali in 6
    17.65%
    Not 2nd biggest but Haye CAN KO Vitali in 6
    0.00%
    Not 2nd biggest and Haye WON'T KO Vitali in 6
    52.94%

Worlwide i can't think of one other than Mayweather/Pacquiao that would be bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
      Haye recently said "other than Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Haye vs Vitali is the biggest fight on the planet." And he also predicted in the RTL interview that he'd knock Vitali out in 6 rounds.. combo poll.
      2nd biggest but Haye is not knocking out Vitali within 6. What would most likely happen at this point of their respective careers is that a Prime Fully motivated David Haye wins a pretty wide UD over a obviously past prime, semi motivated Vitali.

Vitali really is gone at this time and that is why David Haye is so eager, he is like a British Shark that smells blood.

Comment

Havent we seen this routine already?

Comment

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
          2nd biggest but Haye is not knocking out Vitali within 6. What would most likely happen at this point of their respective careers is that a Prime Fully motivated David Haye wins a pretty wide UD over a obviously past prime, semi motivated Vitali.

Vitali really is gone at this time and that is why David Haye is so eager, he is like a British Shark that smells blood.
          Sort of like Joe Calzaghe when he decided after 14 years he should face 43 year old Hopkins (consider Bernard arguably won but was coming off lackluster performances vs Taylor, so the blood was in the water) and more obviously, Jones. I don't approve of this kind of fights but I don't blame those of take them as long as they stay and defend what they obtained off of the old champion - This is the main reason Joe Calzaghe stands alone as the sole fighter I dislike (i dislike several fan bases, not fighters). So Haye is doing exactly the same. Boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Havent we seen this routine already?
            Yes but nowhere near as much as the routine of boring HW fights that nobody wants to see. Oh no there's some excitement for a fight.............. we don't want that.

Comment

He also promised to KO vlad

Never even tried

Comment

thinks alot of himself doesnt he!

now he beat chisora, he started to talk alot again. wouldnt mind seeing the fight but his effort against wlad was pathetic.

Comment

Biggest fight on the planet?
                  lol... maye in the division though

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Sort of like Joe Calzaghe when he decided after 14 years he should face 43 year old Hopkins (consider Bernard arguably won but was coming off lackluster performances vs Taylor, so the blood was in the water) and more obviously, Jones. I don't approve of this kind of fights but I don't blame those of take them as long as they stay and defend what they obtained off of the old champion - This is the main reason Joe Calzaghe stands alone as the sole fighter I dislike (i dislike several fan bases, not fighters). So Haye is doing exactly the same. Boo.
                    Great point man. Who do you think is more dangerous though at this point in time.

I agree with the Roy Jones Jr part 100%. But I feel Hopkins was still very very dangerous to Joe. I also think Current Vitali is much further gone then some people realize. David Haye thinks the same way, this is why he's doing this.

Comment

Working...
                    X