Negative UK commentators..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunce is Dunce.

Comment

According to Mccrory, if you walk forward and look confident you are winning the fight.

Bellew did well. Boxed to a tee, and took Miranda into the late rounds when his stamina would undoubtedly fade. Good, intelligent boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        According to Mccrory, if you walk forward and look confident you are winning the fight.

Bellew did well. Boxed to a tee, and took Miranda into the late rounds when his stamina would undoubtedly fade. Good, intelligent boxing.

this ^

Comment

No I think they was calling it correctly...when your trying to land big fights against the Bigger Names in your Division or even the Bigger Names at 168 like Froch...you have to try and look good especially against a fighter Like Miranda

Yes he got the win and made Miranda quit but I did not walk away from the fight impressed with Bellew nor did I walk away thinking: "BELLEW CAN BEAT Dawson or Ward or Froch or Kessler or Cleverly in a rematch

Comment

That's why it always surprised me when sometimes American's criticize our commentators for being biased. They're a bit too far the other way for me.

I haven't seen the fight yet. But Bellew would have went into that fight thinking he could be one punch away from disaster and would have fought accordingly.

When he is a bit passive he longs more comfortable like the McKenzie rematch. Dull as dishwater but an easy win for Bellew.

Comment

Working...
            X