Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali's ATG Ranking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have sworn this would be Vitali's last fight.

Comment

Top15 Career wise, Top3 H2H wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Top15 Career wise, Top3 H2H wise.
        Who are the other two head to head?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          I could have sworn this would be Vitali's last fight.
          He just said he doesn't know whether to continue or not.
          As German TV is concluding an interview with David Haye right now, the Haye fight is probably gonna happen.

Comment

Lennox and Ali.

Although prime Lennox vs prime Vitali is still 50:50 for me. I could elaborate on this but I don't think their fight gave an answer who is better and I think both fighters were off their primes' in that fight. Lennox physically and Vitali tactically (experience).

Comment

Vitali's career is in the shytter. Haye is his only hope for top 15 Heavyweight status.

Comment

People love to rag on Vitali's resume, and while it might not be the best.......the man can only fight who is currently active at the time. Nothing you can do about that. But people seem to forget, this is a 6'7 foot beast (in his prime)....size ALONE, would of given ANY ATG heavyweight a fit. Then you factor in his boxing skills, awkward style and iron chin.........if you don't think this man could give any of the top 10 ATG heavyweights a run for their money, you're just being plain silly, IMO.

Resume: not the most impressive. Then again, how many ATG HW's in GENERAL were fighting prime Frazier's and Ali's every night?

Head to head: I'm not even going to say he would win or lose.....but he would make a COMPETITIVE fight with any ATG heavyweight, in any era...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  People love to rag on Vitali's resume, and while it might not be the best.......the man can only fight who is currently active at the time.
                  It's not his fault that the heavyweight division sucks...but it does suck and that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                    It's not his fault that the heavyweight division sucks...but it does suck and that's a fact.
                    This^^^^^^^^

Comment

The correct answer is that there is not enough info to render valid ATG ranking status.
                      Not enough solid data point with solid opponents other than an aging Lewis. The answers that are provided before are and will remain highly speculative guesses.

Comment

Working...
                      X