Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuel Charr won the event.

He deserves a rematch.

Comment

• BS stoppage. They should let Charr fight one more round. Wasn't so bad cut

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
        BS stoppage. They should let Charr fight one more round. Wasn't so bad cut
        The stoppage was a bit premature, but the fight was very one-sided and Charr was taking a beating and had no answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012 View Post
          Manuel obviously was hoping to survive the early rounds and attempt to go tyson-mode in the later rounds, but he was taking such a barrage of punches that he was gonna get KO'd anyway.
          That cut was horrible. Dark blood was pouring out with every heartbeat.

Comment

• It was a bad cut. Charr is 27.. Why risk it as it was just the matter of time when he would be KOed.

I see that people here want to make a parallel to Lennox fight. It was nowhere similar. Charr was outboxes, already on canvas and lost every round by a very large margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              It was a bad cut. Charr is 27.. Why risk it as it was just the matter of time when he would be KOed.

I see that people here want to make a parallel to Lennox fight. It was nowhere similar. Charr was outboxes, already on canvas and lost every round by a very large margin.
              Stop being such a fanboy

The fight should have gone on, the cutman didnt get a chance to work on it and in that round Vitali got caught with some nice shots. Charr deserved 1 more round to see how the cut healed, it was indeed a bit of a screw job.

Comment

• Charr had no chance, it was a good stoppage, the cut was bad. charr was behind, already knocked down...he was just gonna get hurt. Charr didnt even show any real fight unitl they stopped the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  The stoppage was a bit premature, but the fight was very one-sided and Charr was taking a beating and had no answers.
                  I was a bit upset about the stoppage, but the way Charr fought+the cut=he was gonna get punished even more.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not a Vitali fan, but it was a fair stoppage.

A complete mismatch, though. Vitali was on course for a brutal KO.

Just wish he'd have picked a competitive retirement fight; it adds nothing to his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X