• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn it, another song...

Comment

• That little kid sure could play the electric guitar

Comment

• Yeah, I think he started feeling Mago's power in the second round and just gave up.

Comment

• What a dive... Man that wouldnt even KO my 3 month old...

Comment

• Mago goes marching on regardless, TKO2 on McCline is still impressive.

Comment

• At first I thought McCline slipped and stayed down due to fatigue.....but after seeing the replays, Magomed hit him with a perfectly timed shot, as clean as it gets......BUT I am highly disappointed, I wanted to see more rounds.....and NO WAY was that a KO punch, McCline got knocked out with a jab lol

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                At first I thought McCline slipped and stayed down due to fatigue.....but after seeing the replays, Magomed hit him with a perfectly timed shot, as clean as it gets......BUT I am highly disappointed, I wanted to see more rounds.....and NO WAY was that a KO punch, McCline got knocked out with a jab lol
                I agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Yeah, I think he started feeling Mago's power in the second round and just gave up.
                  Or he got paid off. Didn't realize he would actually have a chance to win, so he took a dive at the best possible time before something "bad" happened and he not get paid.

Comment

• 30-40 mins till vitali

Chicks fighting now

Comment

• whats this..2 lesbians fighting next?

Comment

Working...
                      X