Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :rofl1::rofl1:

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Thanks...and yeah the fight should be at 135-140.
      Guerrero is a joke for trying to make this kid come all the way up to 147.

If you want Broner so bad......fight at any weight.
      Broner called Guerrero out on live T.V. ,after his last fight... somewhere inbetween all that nonsense girlfriend brushing his hair and doin all that "can can" ridiculousness. Besides, Broner pretty much fighting as a welterweight anyway

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Broner called Guerrero out first, they had a little twitter fight (thanks for that Phantom), and what the video shows is the result.

"I still got my 0."
      I believe the twitter **** started AFTER Broner called out the Ghost after the Escobedo fight. You might have missed it in his post fight interview with Max, cause Broner was so busy trying to punk the crowd with a fake ass proposal to his girlfriend. Instead, he proposed to her to brush his hair.

He still got his 0 dough.

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      i wanted to see the video
      http://www.youtube.com/embed/EW0PVNVfnqg

This one's still up as of 5 minutes ago....

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        ur an idiot
        Back at you clown.

Comment

• Broner got shook he was looking around for the block button but didnt find any.

For all that s.hit he talks and how he trys to act he pretty f.ucking tame in real life against somebody who isnt intimidated by him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Broner got shook he was looking around for the block button but didnt find any.

For all that s.hit he talks and how he trys to act he pretty f.ucking tame in real life against somebody who isnt intimidated by him.
            Dude wasn't shook so stop......
            Broner doesn't fear Guerrero.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Broner and if these two ever square off, I like Guerrero to win going away. But the reaction here from some is damn near embarrassing. I get that some of you guys are closet racists and I feel you--If I had a little wee-wee I'd take it out on others too. The rest of y'all let your hate cloud your logic so bad that you surmise things from this video that even Ray Charles would call BS on. Clearly, boxing isn't for you. A quick google search oughta direct you to a Real Housewives forum where your dainty ass belongs.

Comment

you dont haave to fear someone to get shook, just the confrontation threw him off, You can tell he never really had real confrontation.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I'm not a fan of Broner and if these two ever square off, I like Guerrero to win going away. But the reaction here from some is damn near embarrassing. I get that some of you guys are closet racists and I feel you--If I had a little wee-wee I'd take it out on others too. The rest of y'all let your hate cloud your logic so bad that you surmise things from this video that even Ray Charles would call BS on. Clearly, boxing isn't for you. A quick google search oughta direct you to a Real Housewives forum where your dainty ass belongs.
                  I was wondering when the race card was going to be played in this thread. Took 13 pages for someone to really say it.

And a section about **** size in the very same paragraph.

NSB never fails.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    you dont haave to fear someone to get shook, just the confrontation threw him off, You can tell he never really had real confrontation.
                    You have your opinion and I have mine.
                    To me Broner looked cool calm and collected

Comment

For all the lip flapping he did on twitter to only look away from Guerrero when they were face to face shows he was incredibly uncomfortable being in his presence. To add, repeating over and over about his record tells his brain was stalling because of the fear he had at that moment. Dude froze up like Skip in Dead Presidents.

" aint no such thing as halfway crooks, scared to death, scared to look, they SHOOK"

Comment

Working...
                      X