Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Guerrero Confontation in Oakland: Trade Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At times I wish it was mandatory for people to put their age in their profile, that way I don't have to waste my time. Too many idiots in this thread. Dick head said "real boxers", no dude, those are what you would call idiots. Only idiots would hamper with their careers and scuffle over some dumb shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      I think this shows you aren't very smart and can't put things into context. A fighter who could lose millions if he had a brawl outside the ring when he could easily settle it inside vs. normal online guys who have way less to lose than the former. Be real, not the same situation at all.
      How would he lose money? most likely he wouldn't go to jail, He wouldn't be seriously hurt? he has no scheduled fight only a date. So only thing here he lost his a lil bit of creditability, I used to think broner will get down with a dude whenever but now im like pfft.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        How would he lose money? most likely he wouldn't go to jail, He wouldn't be seriously hurt? he has no scheduled fight only a date. So only thing here he lost his a lil bit of creditability, I used to think broner will get down with a dude whenever but now im like pfft.
        He would most likely be arrested, and most likely sued by people who want to make money. When notable people are involved in fights or brawls, bystanders who even receive the most minor injury can win a settlement. Let broner punch guerrero and cause a brawl, could be charged with inciting a riot.

Comment

So Broner calls out Guerrero.
          Guerrero accepts the challenge.
          Let's see who prices himself out to duck the fight.

I'd expect Guerrero to be Broner's next fight. If not...
          you know exactly who ducked the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            So Broner calls out Guerrero.
            Guerrero accepts the challenge.
            Let's see who prices himself out to duck the fight.

I'd expect Guerrero to be Broner's next fight. If not...
            you know exactly who ducked the fight.
            the one who wants it at 147 when he could easily make it at 140 because the other guy is a lightweight?

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
              the one who wants it at 147 when he could easily make it at 140 because the other guy is a lightweight?
              Broner just said on video 'I'm over 150 right now, I can cut to 147 and we can do it'.

He called out Guerrero in the first place also. You call people out when you want to go and fight them, not when you want them to jump down a division to meet you. Chad called out Ward, Chad went to his division. Mayweather wanted Cotto, he went to his division....that's what you're supposed to do, people just forget that due to Pacquiao's catchweight bull****.

Broner is as much of a light-weight as Brandon Rios. He's at least a jr welterweight boiling down as much as possible to fight the smallest opponents possible.
              Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 09-08-2012, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Broner just said on video 'I'm over 150 right now, I can cut to 147 and we can do it'.

He called out Guerrero in the first place also. You call people out when you want to go and fight them, not when you want them to jump down a division to meet you. Chad called out Ward, Chad went to his division. Mayweather wanted Cotto, he went to his division....that's what you're supposed to do, people just forget that due to Pacquiao's catchweight bull****.

Broner is as much of a light-weight as Brandon Rios. He's at least a jr welterweight boiling down as much as possible to fight the smallest opponents possible.
                Finally someone post some damn sense

Comment

If Broner fights Guerro at 147lb he will get my praise and support. That being said I don't know why Guerro is instant on the fight taking place at that weight because he is not a 147lb fighter, his build is lighweight/Jr Welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                  X