Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Guerrero Confontation in Oakland: Trade Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is the WBC welterweight Champion the last time i checked. So what the **** is Guerrero talking about? He's no champion, meet Broner at 40 and stop fronting like you are champion.

Comment

Broner left with his tail between his legs

Comment

Hahahaha!!! Dumb boner guy thought he could talk **** & call out fighters & everything would be cool. What a dumb biitch! I don't care what anyone thinks, Guerrero owned this clown in public. Rios should do the same. What a ***. He talks a lot of **** on twitter but won't even look into a mans eyes. *****!!!! XD

Comment

Broner is nothing but a Racist, arrogant, Prima Donna Twit!

Comment

On some real ish...where im from...broners behavior would be classified as 'shook'. Truth be told men conversate with men face to face. Broner's actions did not exude confidence in the matter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

to the dudes who are saying Broner was shook or afraid...what does that mean?....he'll fight anybody except the ghost?....he's too much of a coward to be a pro boxer?....the ghost is more scarier in person than in the ring?...I don't get it....Rob is a cool dude and I love his story....its a very touching story and its very hard to not wanna see him do well....I always wanna see Rob shine...but he's no monster in there...what is it about him that is so scary?....Tyson, Vitali, and a few others can scare the **** outta somebody without putting hands on them...but Rob?...c'mon man!!! LOL

Comment

Great grudge beginning, let's hope it ends like Haye/Chisora.

Comment

I don't even like broner but the ridiculous hate for him is getting out of hand, people are truly acting like females. Lol @ choosing sides in a he said, he said situation, then getting disproved by videos. Morons.

Comment

lets get it on

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      to the dudes who are saying Broner was shook or afraid...what does that mean?....he'll fight anybody except the ghost?....he's too much of a coward to be a pro boxer?....the ghost is more scarier in person than in the ring?...I don't get it....Rob is a cool dude and I love his story....its a very touching story and its very hard to not wanna see him do well....I always wanna see Rob shine...but he's no monster in there...what is it about him that is so scary?....Tyson, Vitali, and a few others can scare the **** outta somebody without putting hands on them...but Rob?...c'mon man!!! LOL

SHOOOK

He aint acting like he is in this video right afterwards

Comment

Working...
                      X