No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Vitali Klitschko 248.5, Manuel Charr 241.75, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    I bet you didn't really look how he looked against Chisora and just spawned that claim without any backing.

Charr weigh in.

Chisora weigh in.

So he looks in better shape for Charr??? He looks the same to me apart from a bit older in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Charr weigh in.

Chisora weigh in.

So he looks in better shape for Charr??? He looks the same to me apart from a bit older in the face.
      Vitali looks leaner for this fight. Less body mass... this means that he probably did more cardio work. He's in excellent shape & if that shoulder is completely healed.. expect Charr to walk into something early. If Vitali ko's him within 3 rds... Charr IS EVEN more of a bum.

. If Vitali carries him to the usual 8 to 10 rd tko beatdown.. the focus will be on Vitali slippage. Vitali can't win in this fight even if he does a Tysonesque first rd shellacking of this guy... he'll receive hate regardless.. just remember guys.. this is a 41 yr old man in unbelievable physical shape & is as dominant as he's ever been.. yes 3 out of the last 6 have gone the distance (Briggs lasting 12 rds. should've been awarded all scorecards of Tko ON THE way to the hospital. Solis didn't even last a rd.

Chisora & Johnson won two rds combined while getting thoroughly outboxed & outgunned... so DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE... any slippage is in the eye of the haters searching for it.. Vitali is as dominant as he ever was.. don't let any fools tell you differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
        to be fair, Lewis was no where near 40 like Vitali was
        to be fair, Lewis fought the prime version of Briggs

Comment

Working...
        X